cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a g51vx-a1 that the motherboard went out on and i was needing the part number

hawk828
Level 7
i have a g51vx-a1 that the motherboard went out on and i was needing the part number off the g51vx-a1 motherboard it has to be the for the g51vx-a1 or i will lose quad core support and i just put a qx9300 in it last month and i dont want to get a new laptop my dad bought me this one :cool:
6 REPLIES 6

hawk828
Level 7
Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!!bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!!

C4RN1
Level 9

hawk828
Level 7
i just looked on mine and i can see the place where the sticker was but its too faded to read it looks kindof like the sticker got wet somehow but thank you c4rn1 🙂

hawk828
Level 7
Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!!bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!!

C4RN1
Level 9
Can you take good detailed pictures of both sides of the motherboard? From what I remember your board is different than the best buy models because it has a couple more chips next to the cpu socket. If i can match pictures for you I can get a part number.

Though I need good detailed pictures of both sides.

hawk828
Level 7
ok its at my workplace right now ill get it tommorow