cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG G20 Keyboard

beware_da_polic
Level 7
Does anyone know if the keyboard that comes with the ASUS ROG G20, the ASUS G01 KB, is mechanical? It feels like it. It's the one with the blue back-lit keys. I've got the Canadian model of the highest end ASUS ROG G20 (i7 4790, 8 GB RAM, GTX 760, 1 TB SSHD (150 GB SSD/ 760 GB HDD).
2 REPLIES 2

beware_da_polic
Level 7
Seriously? Does no one know? I've waited over a week for a response and more than 100 people saw this but no one bothered to say anything. Come on, you guys.

beware_da_police wrote:
Seriously? Does no one know? I've waited over a week for a response and more than 100 people saw this but no one bothered to say anything. Come on, you guys.

no G01 keyboard is NOT mechanical, and fyi don't waste money on one they suck, I have an old Logitech G510 that smokes the Asus G01. the G01 came with "gaming" systems that to be honest were not worth the high price tag, In my house we have a 6 month old asus that came with the G01 keyboard and my rig which is an "obsolete" 1366 socket core i7 with a GTX560 Ti 448 core and it does better at gaming than the asus one. of course games played are WOW, WOT, trackmania, rocksmith, warthunder, and on occasion some others but so far my old "obsolete" system has smoked the 6 month old asus oem gaming thing.