cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VirtuWatt can't be enabled.

jokerstyle
Level 7
Hello!
I have a G20AJ Series.I just bought it 14 days ago,and 4-5 days ago i noticed that in the taskbar,the VirtuWatt icon shows a warning sign(when i first opend it,no warning sign was appearing and it was enabled,i'm 100% sure).When i right click and click on control panel,it comes on the desktop.I see the on/off button,but when i click it ,nothing happens.I also noticed that i can't click on "Check for updates".After restarting,nothing happens.So i'm pretty sure it has a problem.
What would be the solving of this problem?Does anything happen to the PC if VirtuWatt is disabled,because i don't really know how VirtuWatt helps.From what i read on the internet,it makes the PC run smoother,but a wider explanation wold be very good.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
2 REPLIES 2

jokerstyle
Level 7
I had to enter the Activation Key.
Problem solved.

Bodycount69
Level 9
VirtuWatt programs junk me and a lot of people on here have deleted it as it caused nothing but problems so if your systems running like junk or doing strange things delete that junk 🙂
Asus ROG PG348Q Black 34" 3440 x 1440, 100Hz Curved IPS G-Sync 21:9 WQHD Gaming Monitor
2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition in SLI