cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751 inaccessible batteries

xXLXx
Level 7
Why are ROG G751 laptops made with inaccessible battery packs? You need to unscrew them. And a lot of people would really want playing games with their batteries out to prevent shortening battery life span due to too much heat on the back side. And I think everyone would know, battery packs don't really last too long and costs a lot so you might wanna take care of those not to be replaced.
4 REPLIES 4

Rares95
Level 8
xXLXx wrote:
Why are ROG G751 laptops made with inaccessible battery packs? You need to unscrew them. And a lot of people would really want playing games with their batteries out to prevent shortening battery life span due to too much heat on the back side. And I think everyone would know, battery packs don't really last too long and costs a lot so you might wanna take care of those not to be replaced.

Every time i see topics that ask this, or say that you need to have your battery out to not short it out i wish there were an asteroid about to hit us. :rolleyes:

xXLXx wrote:

Rares95 wrote:
Every time i see topics that ask this, or say that you need to have your battery out to not short it out i wish there were an asteroid about to hit us. :rolleyes:

Rares95, that's what took out the Dinosaurs, they refused to stop removing their batteries from their laptops and the battery gods dropped a big rock on them for their insolence 😉

xXLXx, with modern materials and controllers you can safely leave your battery in the laptop all the time. That is why Apple, Asus, and everyone else are making batteries non-removable - to stop the battery gods from dropping large rocks on us 😉

Seriously, forget mucking around with the battery, it's fine.

belorn
Level 7
Im just going to hope that once the battery do fail in 3-5 years, the parts that repair shops use will be avilable and people will post guides for removing the inaccessable.

Sanctrum
Level 9