cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage IV Extreme error (B2) 62 no signal to monitor

arshas
Level 7
Hello, I've had this setup for about 2 years now and have had no problems. Today I was just doing some work and the computer decided to all the suddenly turn white screen. I couldn't get it to go back to normal so I held down the power button and forced a shutdown. I then restarted the computer which showed me the windows loading page with a bunch of red lines on the monitor and it didn't move so I decided to restart again and now my screens aren't even getting a signal. Also my keyboard or mouse lights aren't on either which might say something.

The motherboard has error B2 / 62 one of those two. Any idea what this could be based on symptoms?

I did remove the power from my Video Card on one boot and that went into AA debug code. Could this mean my Video Card took a dump?

Also important to note I have attempted to change the PCI slot of my Video Card which has not made a different
I have also attempted to move my memory sticks around

(This setup has been running fine for 2 years so I doubt its to do with the BIOS)
3 REPLIES 3

ChiefZeke
Level 10
First thing I'd do is to try a new video card.
Lian-Li PC-A77F Full Tower case
PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1200 ATX12V & EPS12V PSU
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 X79
Intel Core i7-3960X 3.31 LGA 2011 CPU
Intel RTS2011LC Liquid Cooling Solution
Kingston KHX24C11T3K4/32X (quad 32Gb memory kit) 2 each
ASUS Radeon HD7970 DirectCUII 3Gb GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card (two in CrossfireX Mode)
Western Digital Cavier Black 2Tb SATA III 6.0GB/S
OCZ Technologies Vertex 4 SATAIII 6Gb/s 512Gb SSD

jaggerwild
Level 7
What set up? you didn't give any information other then the motherboard, have you read the debug codes in the manual to see what 62 is or you want me to do that for you? You got to give us all information not just parts
Asus X79 DELUXE
3930K WATER
2X Intel 520 Raid o
2X GTX 780ti DCII OC WATER
16 GB G skill 2133
Corsiar AX1200
Acer 24" 1080
Swiftech MCP655 Vari
HWlabs 3/120
Asus DVD

BLIND BIOS FLASH LINK http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?12749-RIVE-BIOS-FlashBack

Deon017
Level 8
It's a installation of the pch runtime services error, I would try a different display card. Rampage boards will not boot if no display card is recognized.