New ROGer Array

Asus G-Series G750JX Battery RMA Issue

Hi guys.

I recently contacted Asus support for my g-series notebook.

Originally this issue appeared to be a faulty battery - however it is something requiring me to send the machine in (RMA)

Since early October (purchase date was 9/6/2014) the battery has been dying after maximum ten minutes. Battery indicator shows 84-86% life at the time, and issues no low battery warning in the lower right display. Asus tech support advised filling out an RMA and sending it in.

I purchased the notebook at the store as well as an extended service plan. Am I able to arrange having it repaired at the local store? I can give you the case #, etc from Asus.Confused

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

You should move this thread to the correct forum https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisp...ming-Notebooks

Well it appears that you have secondary repair service, I would work with the Repair vendor, Or what ever the Secondary repairs service requires you to do. If you like you could get advise from cl-albert by PM message he is our Asus Customer Loyalty rep in these forum. Otherwise the rest of us are just users helping each other.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro