cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G-Series G750JX Battery RMA Issue

ZaieN
Level 7
Hi guys.

I recently contacted Asus support for my g-series notebook.

Originally this issue appeared to be a faulty battery - however it is something requiring me to send the machine in (RMA)

Since early October (purchase date was 9/6/2014) the battery has been dying after maximum ten minutes. Battery indicator shows 84-86% life at the time, and issues no low battery warning in the lower right display. Asus tech support advised filling out an RMA and sending it in.

I purchased the notebook at the store as well as an extended service plan. Am I able to arrange having it repaired at the local store? I can give you the case #, etc from Asus.Confused
1 REPLY 1

Clintlgm
Level 14
You should move this thread to the correct forum https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?157-G750-G550-and-G56-Gaming-Notebooks

Well it appears that you have secondary repair service, I would work with the Repair vendor, Or what ever the Secondary repairs service requires you to do. If you like you could get advise from cl-albert by PM message he is our Asus Customer Loyalty rep in these forum. Otherwise the rest of us are just users helping each other.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro