Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Project VF8

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 8

This week I finished work on the HyperX SSD. Their basic black color is over.. I painted all three disk white, and the result is, I think, super

Discs are assembled together using four torx screws.

Specifically, it needs screws to torx screwdriver with hole.

After removing the screws, the entire disassembly actually done ..

The other side of the disc

From these empty frames disk I still had odendat stickers from the front of the red metal logo HyperX

Using a heat gun metal I warmed it and then comfortably peeled off

Backside has also without unnecessary stickers and ready for painting. I cleaned them with alcohol and than I painted them with white spray. I did not make some science about it as it small spaces
    Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture when spraying. I applied 3 layers of white in total.

And here is the result I like it much more than the classic black ..

Just peed on disks mounted in a case. Super contrast and drives beautifully stand out

If you want more of HyperX series Savage visit these two links

http://bit.ly/1EaastQ and http://bit.ly/1yR9G4S

More coming soon!

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 9

Again, here we have products presentantion update presentation of products from Taiwanese company Bitspower. The company is engaged in production blocks, fittings, reservoirs, tops, etc .. Actually everything for water cooling. And honestly, I can say that in the field of fittings are clearly a few levels higher than the rest. Mega offer fittings in all possible colors and most types

Of course, I want to thank for products which they sent for this project!

Two magnificent blocks for card ASUS 970 Strix. The quality is first-class blocks

Summit EF block on the CPU. I'm not sure I use the top or select rather clear that all blocks will be same - clear acrylic.

Block RAM memory. Here I am again available transparent top, if I decided to change

Mounting parts for the assembly of the D5 pump.

TOP for D5 pump

Mounting kit to pump tops for beautifully smooth, clean finish.

Expansion vessel with a length of 250 mm are for my machine the ideal choice.

And of course fittings, in the photo I put only one of each Because of them I have probably over 120 pieces D I have to sort them into boxes again for better "orientation" during building water loop

More vey soon!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 10

Today I had a whole day addicted to modding So I started with pumps. It was necessary to complete the D5 pump ALPHACOOL together with Bitspower Top and mod kit. Perfect work on shiny afternoon.

Pumps are in a small package, which is exactly on them and nothing else. Bitspower packed top and kit into one big box with a label Special package - combo set.

All unpacked and ready for mounting

Before the assembly was needed but sleevecables from the pump. To make it look clean impression, so I sleeving cables to pumps inside

Make each pump took only a moment.

The box from the tank top is a beautiful image that makes everyone can handle this assembly

The pump is inserted into mod kit, and then this unit is screwed to the very top.

Complete longer functional pump ready for operation. And the base, which includes rubber anti-vibration pad.

Top offers 3 input and output threads 2, which is quite sufficient connectivity.

I have mounted pumps in the case. But unfortunately I do not have the strength to write another update todays and edit photos So just a small taste for next time :P

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 11

As you probably noticed, so last week I have had no time to deliver the promised update abotu assembling of pumps But it is here, as well as photos of several new and very important things for the functioning of a computer

Pumps are ready in case!

That left only carefully think about where exactly is mounted, fortunately it was not rocket science

Then I traced the mounting holes on the paper and duct tape and drilled ..

Pumps in place, and with them the first fittings

There is already a little more fittings

I planned it that here will be rigid pipe, but when I did so a few days "watching" probably would be better to put the classic tubing there

Well, not completely better, but the smoothness appearance. At the bottom of the other tubes were problematic. And I do not want to mix so that the lower part will be classic tubing and the upper part of case will be acrylic pipes.

It is actually just the replacement of these two connections (four fittings).

I love the details on all products Bitspower

PSU from Coolermaster V1000, I think the perfect choice for this machine. I would like to thank the company Cooler Master, who believed in my projects already some years

PSU itself works very well, and his appearance is definitely worth mentioning.

An essential part of the resources are obviously cables.. Again, I would like to thank the Icelandic company http://www.IceModz.com for this beautiful, custom crafted, complete wiring for psu.

Always I get an extra couple of things.. As various cables and led tapes in great quality. MORE SOON!!!

ROG Member Array VolkenWoW PC Specs
    VolkenWoW PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Gene
    ProcessorI7 6700K
    Graphics Card #1GTX980M
    Graphics Card #2GTX1070
    Graphics Card #3GTX970
    Graphics Card #4GTX750TI
    Sound CardASUS
    MonitorASUS P29

Wow its looking good im waiting for new updates

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by VolkenWoW View Post
    Wow its looking good im waiting for new updates
    Thanks!! More will be very soon

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 12

Today is the update massacre, in terms of the number of photos total 24 ..

I had moved to assemble components in case. The main panel where all the hardware will be installed again, as in the previous project, is removable. I can assembly HW and watercooling easier, and it's just an overall great

But first let's look at what I got for this project form ASUS Czech. I want to thank entire ASUS Czech team - not only for this support, but also for other things, projects and so on !! ASUS believes in me since the very beginning, and I really appreciate it

Motherboard Formula VII. P.S. On graphics cards from ASUS will look in next update :P

The main thing everyone notices is definitely a "shield" plates on both the front and rear.

Input and output connectivity boards, is more than sufficient. There is technology as IntelEthernet, LANguard, GameFirst III - which are perfect network technology for online gaming

Detail shield. Board also offers high-quality SupremeFX audio.

A total of four RAM slots for up to 3300+ MHz frequency (overclocking)

Without these buttons I cant imagine the board really useful things

SATA ports with speed 6Gb / s.

Tile is wearing an integrated VRM cooler. It is a copper block, so there is no corrosion problems or other problems.

Up to mount !!

The entire panel is composed of two parts, which probably does not have more to describe

And assembled together

Reservoirs in place. This is done so that it holds only on fittings (very tight). It took lot of measuring but now reservoirs are assembled without any screws, which to me looks much better

Fixation is using 90-degree fittings, couplings and bulkheads Bitspower.

Bottom mount exp.

Fittings on top.

As you can see, everything is perfectly precise and clean. Or not?

Motherboard in place, it begins to take shape. Finally!

The moment of truth, if everything is correct and the board, including its I/O panel sits right ...

I would say that totally fits exactly

Thus far it looks like.

Motherboard has also MPCIE COMBO III, which serves as a WiFi card, but here you can mount M.2 SSD.

Rear side. Here is the filling port for reservoir.

Total rear view.

How do you like it? I'll be glad for all the comments, criticisms, etc. MORE SOON!

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 13

Everything will be watercooled, so the RAM

The first step is to remove original HyperX heat sink.. Heat gun is best for this!

Naked HyperX Savage looks something like this

Then mounted Bitspower heatsink.. Also with new thermal pads

This new cooler is secured using two small screws and you're done

RAMs finished with new heatsinks

The panel looks great, but still missing something ..

..water block

The last few days I was thinking a lot about the entire loop. What and how. It was not easy, the loop must be simple and above all look good. After X a million options, I found a (hopefully) the best
    This is just a small beginning

Even with this project, I follow that everything is all about detail and precision. More very soon !! Again, I will be glad for your comments, criticisms, etc.

ROG Enthusiast Array

UPDATE 15

Finally here are the earlier mentioned graphics and installation

Again, I want to really thank ASUS CZ, for all the support that I have getting from them !!

A pair of GTX970 series Strix cooling DirectCUII, but that will go away cards are in absolute silence in idle mode, but also in stress are very quiet.

The card offers all common today connectors - DVI, HDMI and DP.

The power supply takes one 8pin. Also, you can see the massive heatpipe cooler

The back is equipped with a cover backplate

Mounting blocks is not rocket science

Back

Front side. It remains only to clean the core paste and apply new thermal grease and mount the new nice block!

Both cards without their DCII coolers

Finally cards and their Bitspower blocks!

The blocks are delivered with backplate too which looks very classy imo

It really take shapes these days but still remains to complete all fittings, pipes and complete the whole loop ..

Even now I can not wait filling!

The first tube, fittings and the indicator in place. Some tubing takes so much time.., but I want to be in everything 100% sure that I want it and I like it

And the last picture is what it looks like

Do you like, dislike? Thanks for your feedback!

ROG Member Array TheFuzz1542 PC Specs
    TheFuzz1542 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD R7 1800X
    Memory (part number)16 Gigs of Corsair Vengeance Red @3000
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX RX580 OC
    Storage #1Two 1TB WD Blue in RAID 0 for Recording
    Storage #2Four 1 TB WD Blue in RAID 0 for Storage and Game
    CPU Cooler360mm rad with custom loop with EK parts and chrome metal pipe
    CaseCorsair 760T Black
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000
    OS Windows 10 64 bit

That's really bad ass man. Great job, I've seen a lot of custom cut cases before but not many as clean and professional looking as yours. keep it up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast