cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Bios and Boot order in g750JS

amirzubair80
Level 9
Hi there guys which key is used to access the bios and which one to access the boot order in G750js model? Thanks
9 REPLIES 9

code9523
Level 9
Hi hit f2 for bios access or esc key for boot menu also you can chose enter setup to get in bios from boot menu.
Asus G74SX> Asus G55VW 3D> Asus G75VW 3D> Asus G750JW> Asus G750JX> Asus G750JH

amirzubair80
Level 9
i tried but why its not working for me 😞 ?

code9523
Level 9
This happens because you have fast boot enabled in bios and in win 8/8.1 the boot is very fast it's counted in milliseconds.
Go to your pc setings/ change parameters/ update and restore/ restore/ reboot now/ turn off. Than power on your pc hitting esc or f2 button!
If you want to get opportunity to access bios on every boot disable fast boot and save setting in bios. But I think there is nothing to do in it because laptops bioses are limited for user settings and are locked almost everywhere. Also I don't recommend you to flash unlocked bios and change settings in it because risk of bricking your laptop is very high!

Ah thanks so fast boot is risky.? if i get some error and cannot boot into windows so i cant get to bios. I just wanted to check recovery cd that i made, working or not. I am not into flashing or unlocking bios :).

code9523
Level 9
Fast boot is not risky! Risky is to flash bios with mods!

amirzubair80
Level 9
Thanks. 

amirzubair80
Level 9
So how should i access bios with fast boot on if my computer went in booy loop.

amirzubair80 wrote:
So how should i access bios with fast boot on if my computer went in booy loop.

Hi amirzubair80, follow these steps below to enter BIOS/Boot Menu.

Shut down the PC by holding down the left Shift key as you click on Shutdown to temporarily prevent the hybrid boot. (Fast Boot)
Then Start PC and tap away at the f2, or esc key as soon as you press the power button to enter the bios menu, or UEFI Boot menu.

1. f2 will bring you directly into the BIOS.
2. esc will bring up the UEFI Boot menu for booting into a UEFI USB, booting into the ODD (for Disk Boot) , or the BIOS
menu.

Good gaming my friend!
GottiBoi55
Asus
G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
Samsung
24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
SanDisk
M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
Second Monitor: Shar
p Aquos 32"

amirzubair80
Level 9
Thanks GottiBoi55

what if my pc wont even start due some system corruption will i be able to access boot menu or bios to recover my pc with the bootable disc?