Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

getting the circle with the line inside of it.gonna play around with clover's config and maybe figure something out

New ROGer Array

For people who are having the circle slash problem it has nothing to do with flags you have to download "OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi" (google it) and replace "OsxAptioFixDrv.efi" (not the same file/name) in the clover partition of the usb. It bypassed the error for me... On the other hand i'm having problems with audio i have a G750JZ and for the life of me i can NOT find out which codec i have (mobo: Mobile intel HM87 Express) and what driver do i need to install.
    A little help would be appreciated...

New ROGer Array

Does this work with G750JX?

ROG Member Array

I have windows installed now,can I make a dual boot with yosemite after I will install yosemite ?

New ROGer Array

Unhappy

I have same problem, someone has a the file "OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi"

Thanks

ROG Junior Member Array

I realize this thread is a little long in the tooth, and hasn't been active for a bit, but I can't find any other guides for this particular model to install OS X. My question is: can El Capitan be installed in the same way as Yosemite? I cannot find Yosemite on the app store anymore, though I can find El Capitan. I am typing from it now (albeit in VMWare Workstation).

Also, is anyone actively working on getting the things working that are (at present) not working? I would love to have a fully functioning Mackintosh that will run beside Windows.

ROG Member Array

I'm waiting for a 1TB disk to come in the mail, then I'll be trying my hand at this installation. There are supposed to be guides for upgrading to El Capitan on the Hackintosh website, have a look there if you haven't already. There are two months or so between your post and mine, after all.

ROG Member Array

Double-post, bah...
    Last edited by Lunaraiyne; 02-22-2016 at 05:41 PM.

ROG Member Array

Well it worked. I was able to install OSX Yosemite following these instructions. I also had that crossed out circle problem, so I Google'd "OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi" and swapped it as ASUE said. Unfortunately I'm also having the same issues, I have no sound from the machine, and so far no fixes anywhere (assuming I'm doing them right, since I'm a novice at this) are working. Also can't seem to get the computer to recognize the OSX partition in the bios boot menu, or the Clover boot thing at all natively, only works if I have the USB drive plugged in. Guess it's like the keys to the Mac side, in a sense... Anyway everything else works fine so far, except for the two things that the OP meant to fix. I don't have two finger scrolling on my trackpad and it's really annoying, and I have no sound. So... if I find a way to fix either of those, I'll write back here.

ROG Member Array

It would be awesome if you'd upload a working bootable USB image so we could restore it via disktool on a mac (real or vm, doesn't matter). This could help to get rid of plenty issues. Please do. Google disk or any other like dropbox, cloud mail.ru, yandex disk etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast