CPU CoolerCorsair H80i
    CaseThermaltake Level 10 GT Black
    Power SupplyBiswal 680W
    Keyboard Bloody B120
    Mouse Bloody T50
    Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless
    Mouse Pad Thermaltake Pyrrhus
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Question FastBoot on ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z.

[EN (Google Translator)]
    Hello, I wanted to ask about the FastBoot, I have an AMD FX9590 in an ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z. Active since the FastBoot mother and nothing happens, the asset from the BIOS, and as usual, the asset from the ASUS Boot Setting and still the same ...
    I saw many videos PC starts in 6 seconds, and I delay (enabled or disabled FastBoot) nearly 30 seconds.
    How I can activate for 6 seconds delay ?.

PS: I have Windows 8.1 Pro and updated BIOS.

[ES (Nativo)]
    Hola, quería consultar sobre el FastBoot, tengo un AMD FX9590 en una ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z. Activo desde la mother el FastBoot y no sucede nada, lo activo desde la BIOS, y sigue igual, lo activo desde el ASUS Boot Setting y sigue igual...
    Vi muchos videos que inicia la PC en 6 segundos, y a mi me demora (activado o desactivado el FastBoot) casi 30 segundos.
    Cómo puedo activarlo para que demore los 6 segundos?.

PD: Tengo Windows 8.1 Pro y la BIOS actualizada.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array TheNerdBench's Avatar

Did you configure the BIOS under the BOOT menu and configure the UEFI options. Also I believe that if you change this option in the BIOS that you MAY need to redo and installation of Windows 8.x

Again that are some other options in the BIOS that will affect start-up times such as PS/2 initialization as well as USB initialization...you will need to modify the settings in the BIOS.

For trouble-shooting tips see my blog at:

http://thenerdbench.blogspot.com/p/bench-testing.html

MB: Crosshair V Formula-Z • CPU: FX-8350 • GPU: Asus Matrix R9 280x • RAM: 8GB of Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (1866)• PSU: Thermaltake DPS Thoughpower 750 Watt • CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Advanced • Keyboard: TT Sports Challanger Ultimate • Mouse: TT Sports Black Element • Case: Thermaltake GT Level 10