New ROGer Array

New G20 User with a couple of Questions!

Hi All

Bought a G20 with an i7, 12gb and weirdly it had a GTX750 in it, and I've seen a lot of fragmented bits of information about upgrading the GPU/RAM and just wondering if we could put it all together for someone who hasn't tinkered with a PC since the 486 days...

Basically I'm looking to upgrade the GPU, it doesn't have to be a massive jump, just to a Ti or 760 or something (or the one that someone recommends as long as its no more than £100 ish) - I only have the one power supply so I need advice on which one/where to get it, and also what is the easiest card to upgrade to?
    (has any one done an actual step-by-step guide on this?)

Also in terms of the RAM, I was thinking of buying two 8GB sticks to upgrade it (or just one to push it to 16gb, I'm guessing it currently has an 8 and a 4 in there

Has anyone successfully done this yet, and are there any step guides on that?

Thank you all in advance for your help, I love the machine, just want to get it up to modern gaming standards

New ROGer Array

Also Just looking at the 750Ti - could I just swap it to that one without any need for additional PSUs etc.?

Do you think there would be much difference between the two?

(I've found an Asus specific Ti card - will that do the trick?)

Thanks