cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRIX TACTIS PRO Macro Keys Unresponsive

Yonaka
Level 7
Hello,
As I recently broke my old keyboard, I decided to purchase a new mechanical one, so I bought a Tactic Pro with Blue Switched.
I plugged it into my computer and installed the software that came with the keyboard and decided to set up some macros for Counter Strike: Global Offensive. after setting up the macros in the software i launched the game and the macros didn't work. I have tried putting the keyboard into "M" mode and that has not worked. I am using Version 1.07 Beta of the software.
3 REPLIES 3

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Hi Yonaka,

Did you make sure that the profile on your keyboard selected is the same profile you save the macro settings to? You can switch the keyboard profile to 1-3 by holding FN + (INS (P1), Home (P2), and PG UP (P3) I think.

If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling then re-installing the software, worked for me.

Cheers.

Thank You InfernoStorm,
When I went to reinstall the software a newer version had came out for the keyboard and that did the trick.

Yonaka wrote:
Thank You InfernoStorm,
When I went to reinstall the software a newer version had came out for the keyboard and that did the trick.

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.