cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai Suite 3 and ROG Front Base Panel Slowing PC Performance

GabrielKnight
Level 7
I installed the ROG front base panel with 3 new Noctua fans and the front base is working just fine as I can see the correct readouts and change fan speeds but for some reason my pc idles at about 1.2GHz (is this normal or is it ment to idle at its rating of 3.4GHz?) and from what I see it never reaches its turbo speed of 3.9GHz only its non turbo speed of 3.4GHz. I think it might have something to do with the Ai suite 3 program that a web site said I have to install to get the front base to work for changing fan speeds etc, I notice this the most when rendering in Blender 3D and the rendering is very slow for some of my files and others it is not. I have not changed anything in Ai suite 3 yet and need help to make it idle at 3.4GHz and to be able to make it reach its turbo 3.9GHz , I am using no overclocking at all in my pc just stock. I disconnected the front base and rendering is back to normal and I have not used the button for 1 press overclocking yet on the front base.

Does anyone know of a good web page that explains everything in detail on how to use/setup the Ai suite 3?

My rig:

i7 4930K CPU @ 3.4GHz - 3.9GHz
Rampage 4 Black edition motherboard
64GB ram
0 REPLIES 0