cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Sale Classifieds

Sadler13
Level 9
How come there are no Classifieds in this website/Forums like you see on all the others?
G751JY-DH71|| G75VW || Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 4GB || |NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 3GB || 1 TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, 256 GB Solid-State Drive (PCIEG2) || Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz
3 REPLIES 3

Edweird
Level 10
Uhm...is there a reason you decided to post the same topic twice?
Either way, it's unlikely regular users would know ... PM a moderator or someone more likely to know the answer.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Sadler13 -Welcome to ROG.

This is a members/manufacturer support forum unlike any other.
This question comes up from time to time and it is simply that Asus does not allow the possibility of liability issues
that could occur to interrupt the support process here. There are many venues for buying and selling used equipment.
Many times I have seen where a member upgrades and mentions the old gear is being offered here or there where
a quick search for user finds the item.
This site is for the timely exchange of information between members to member and staff in support of the equipment
that we love to ROG, and OverClock, and Game and sometimes just get the darn thing to turn on.
Enjoy. .c.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Because the backend of the forum is not set up to support buying and selling between forum members. I would suggest going forward not starting a new thread once the same has been previously closed. Thank you.