MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

Yoke of Seeming (pve) toon name Dajedi

kb0sdq
Level 10
Played again today. The only issue I am having is during the movies (interactions) screen freezes then re loads one i am out of the interaction all is ok killing flying running are ok. I saw others in chat talking bout it also so I think it is a game bug not a pc problem.
Doug

Hey, loved the beta, though had a few bugs and glitches mainly graphics. The first of these was when I first arrived at the Jedi Council and after talking to Satele Shan and then heading upto the council chamber itself, after the cutscene kicked in I saw a very small Satele Shan model (think little Duke Nukem) entering the chamber heading over to the table, then after while the conversation is going, the chair she is sitting is just empty, you can hear her talk, but her model has just disappeared. But that's what beta testing is for, if only more developers did it (Dead Island springs instantly to mind). I had 2 characters during the beta, one was a Human Male Galactic Republic Jedi Knight and the other was a Cyborg Female Bounty Hunter, I did this to check the game mechanics between the different classes and felt that it is a little unbalanced between the various classes, but this might just be the different play styles you need to adapt to while playing. All in all can't wait till it's release. Now time for KOTOR on Steam 🙂
We Adapt, We Survive

G74Sx-91131Z, i7 2630QM 2GHz, 8GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Nvidia 3GB GTX560M, 3D Vision

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/maQR6oe2

kb0sdq
Level 10
The patch notes said the beta site would be up this week although with a dec 20th roll out they will be cutting it close. Lag was not bad my video glitch stopped when I turned off msi afterburner was running my card at 825/1100 start wars did not like it. But for WOW it works great.
Dont know if I will get the game (swtor) kinda pricey

jj1157
Level 7
how do you get the beta?

kb0sdq
Level 10
Well it is closed now but you had to sign up for it then they email you when and if they want you to do testing.
Kind of a let down cause it was only for the week-end for me anyhow.
The game is supposed to launch dec. 20th
Doug

Z3roSix
Level 7
Well i only hope crossfire profiles catch up to the game, cause right now swtor and crossfire don't mix well, i personally had several crashes while on crossfire while playing the beta, i hope i wont have to disable it each time i play the game 😞
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

kb0sdq
Level 10
I was just reading the forums over there seems like there are still a lot of issues here is the link to swtor forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/
Hope this helps
Doug