Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 635
  1. #371
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    > Sad, very sad!!!! disappointing!
    But entirely predictable ...

  2. #372
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Asus is not interested in customer loyalty. No more laptop from this company.

  3. #373
    ROG MASTER Array ROGTWAT PC Specs
    ROGTWAT PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JY
    MotherboardIntel® HM87
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-4720HQ
    Memory (part number)16GB (2x8GB)
    Graphics Card #1nvidia GeForce GTX 980M
    Monitor1920x1080p IPS @85Hz
    OS Windows 10
    ROGTWAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by SaaArt View Post
    Asus is not interested in customer loyalty. No more laptop from this company.
    Yeah,this is NVIDIA's fault though.
    ASUS G751JY | i7-4720HQ | GTX 980M | 16GB RAM | M.2 SSD + HDD | WIN 10

  4. #374
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    25
    Posts
    607

    MSI, Clevo and Gigabyte are on this as well. Are you gonna buy a gaming laptop from Alienware at a much higher price, instead?

    It is NVidia's fault, but these companies also agreed to do this, so keep that in mind. I guess it'll be alright if they actually support it on their current models but even then there's some pretty bad stuff they're doing through this. Lack of any kind of communication is number 1. Using someone else's work and not giving them credit for it (though I cannot perosnally imagine a way for a company such as ASUS to do this other than giving said person a job at the company), then threatening to sue them for the same work - that's some stuff outta movies.

    I personally think better of all of these companies - ASUS, Schenker/Clevo, MSI and Gigabyte, than what they've been showing us, and still have some trust they'll ante up somehow and make up for this massive incredibly ugly mess they're making. Maybe there's actually some human beings in there somewhere.

  5. #375
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    492

    Quote Originally Posted by RathNavy View Post
    Wow, I just notice that they removed all GameNab related stuffs from this forum. That really shows where ASUS stands for their customers. Please let me know if you would like continue this discussion anywhere else? I would like to keep track with the G-Sync Crack and continue the support for GameNab. I just hope someone make a movie out of this story.
    They have removed everything related to Gamenab's work because they try to reduce the heat. From what I am seeing, they are trying very hard to keep this on a low profile. They could have given us an answer by now but they just keep silent. This usually happens when people are up to no good. And I don't think ASUS will do any good about the G-Sync. They'll ignore us until we get tired of complaining. This is why we should continue to support our cause .

    Quote Originally Posted by SaaArt View Post
    Asus is not interested in customer loyalty. No more laptop from this company.
    You got that right mate. If they were interested in our loyalty they would've provided us with an official answer by now. The fact is that every gaming notebook manufacturer has the same issue. Therefore, ASUS won't give a damn if the customers complain about the G-Sync because they know that other brands are also doing the same (MSI, Clevo, Alienware, Aorus etc.)... You know the movie "Dinner for Schmucks" ? The manufacturers along with NVidia are the fancy a-holes and we, the customers, are the schmucks .

    Quote Originally Posted by Edweird View Post
    I personally think better of all of these companies - ASUS, Schenker/Clevo, MSI and Gigabyte, than what they've been showing us, and still have some trust they'll ante up somehow and make up for this massive incredibly ugly mess they're making. Maybe there's actually some human beings in there somewhere.
    @Edweird: It's good to remain positive about this story but, to be honest, if they had any intention of making up for all the mess that they have done until now, they would have given us a sign that they are thinking of it. They only gave us silence and inconclusive answers from their poorly informed staff. I remember that I saw once a guy that received an answer in which the technical support person from ASUS has told him that the new models are coming with a g-sync module on the GPU. Even nVidia is advertising the fact that the whole point of mobile GPU is that the hardware doesn't need a G-Sync module.
    All in all, I am also waiting to see how ASUS will react to this when the new models will be coming out. But I won't keep my hopes too high.

  6. #376
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    16

    [QUOTE=NitroX;518099]They have removed everything related to Gamenab's work because they try to reduce the heat. From what I am seeing, they are trying very hard to keep this on a low profile. They could have given us an answer by now but they just keep silent. This usually happens when people are up to no good. And I don't think ASUS will do any good about the G-Sync. They'll ignore us until we get tired of complaining. This is why we should continue to support our cause .



    You got that right mate. If they were interested in our loyalty they would've provided us with an official answer by now. The fact is that every gaming notebook manufacturer has the same issue. Therefore, ASUS won't give a damn if the customers complain about the G-Sync because they know that other brands are also doing the same (MSI, Clevo, Alienware, Aorus etc.)... You know the movie "Dinner for Schmucks" ? The manufacturers along with NVidia are the fancy a-holes and we, the customers, are the schmucks .



    BS! ASUS do what they can, remember not so long time speaker problem? Asus fixed it yes it took them couple month but they fixed an issue!
    Support G-sync 100% NVIDIA FAULT! If AMD would have any good mobile card. Nvidia would already provide us with G-sync support. But because NVIDIA owns mobile graphics they do not give a **** about anything. Remember 970 and 3.5 GB of ram.
    So go on Nvidia site and complaint there.

  7. #377
    ROG Enthusiast Array sefiremre PC Specs
    sefiremre PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS G751JY DH-71
    MotherboardASUS Z87-PLUS
    ProcessorIntel i7 4770K
    Memory (part number)Gskill 4x4Gb Ripjaws Ddr3 1600Mhz Cl9 1.5V
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX780 DCU II
    Graphics Card #2ASUS GTX 580 DCU II
    Sound CardSOUND BLASTER Zx
    MonitorBENQ XL 2420T
    Storage #1SAMSUNG EVO840 500 GB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG EVO850 500 GB
    CPU CoolerCOOLER MASTER SEIDON 120XL
    CaseCOOLER MASTER HAF942 BT
    Power SupplyCORSAIR CX MODULER 750
    Keyboard CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL
    Mouse ASUS CLAW - LOGITECH G502
    Headset ASUS STRIX DSP
    Mouse Pad LOGITECH G240
    Headset/Speakers EDIFIER S730
    Network RouterASUS N12LX

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    I swear , definitely I will not buy any more asus or nvidia products.. I'm full of hate , im selling my lap top g751jy dh71 model , just 2 month i used it just for autocad , i discount 300$ ... if you want to buy it just whisp me ...

  8. #378
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    56

    Im pissed off about this bull**** so if anyone wants gsync without the crap pm me for the link ill give it to you
    They cant censor the PMs haha

  9. #379
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    25
    Posts
    607

    Well...actually...

    Just be careful with what you say or do, I guess.

    We still have our laptops, and this situation is still in development.

  10. #380
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    492

    Quote Originally Posted by Edweird View Post
    Well...actually...

    Just be careful with what you say or do, I guess.

    We still have our laptops, and this situation is still in development.
    Nah, I don't think they will do anything more than just delete the public download links and information because this is already a big mess for them. They won't sue you for using some software that basically only nVidia is against. ASUS doesn't evne care if we use G-Sync or not as it's not their proprietary software. In fact, I don't even get it why a trillion dollar company like nVidia or ASUS would even bother so much for this. They are already winning tons of money since the technology is evolving quicker and quicker.
    I don't even see their point in harassing Gamenab to stop the development of the GTools since they will still get their money from the newer G-Sync notebooks because the price of the software is included in the notebook price. They won't get any money from the customers that already own a G-Sync compatible notebook anyways.. They could just allow us to benefit from the damn feature.

Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •