antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    Processori7-4720HQ OC at 3.8Ghz
    Memory (part number)16Go 1600Mhz OC
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX 970M OC
    OS Win10 64bits

Quote Originally Posted by Zenite View Post
    A simple Yes would've sufficed. No need to tell him your pointless life story.
    Man i'm sad for you! 12 post since december 2014 and that's all you have to say? What can i add to that!

please give us more of your amazing dickness..

New ROGer Array

Hey people, I have a G751JY (980m) and I started reading on what is actually G-sync these days, yesterday I installed the latest NVIDIA driver with the g-sync support and also flashed my BIOS to 208.
    I still cannot see the g-sync option in the NVIDIA control panel. Can't I use the g-sync just as it is or i need a g-sync monitor (like for example V-sync is available, also in games as an option)? I wanted to see how to sync my laptop's monitor framerate with the GPU?
    I would really appreciate any info!
    Thanks

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by spam4o View Post
    Hey people, I have a G751JY (980m) and I started reading on what is actually G-sync these days, yesterday I installed the latest NVIDIA driver with the g-sync support and also flashed my BIOS to 208.
    I still cannot see the g-sync option in the NVIDIA control panel. Can't I use the g-sync just as it is or i need a g-sync monitor (like for example V-sync is available, also in games as an option)? I wanted to see how to sync my laptop's monitor framerate with the GPU?
    I would really appreciate any info!
    Thanks
    Please back read before posting. The answers are there.

The short of it is if you don't have a G-Sync sticker on your laptop don't expect offical G-Sync support. Very limited unofficial support is available and not on Windows 10. Hopefully the situation improves.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array antoine52200 PC Specs
    antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    OS Win10 64bits

Quote Originally Posted by joshindaphils View Post
    Please back read before posting. The answers are there.

The short of it is if you don't have a G-Sync sticker on your laptop don't expect offical G-Sync support. Very limited unofficial support is available and not on Windows 10. Hopefully the situation improves.
    +1000

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

G-Sync laptops are cheaper than those without? ASUS, GIVE US SOME G-SYNC SUPPORT!!!! Asus, What the hell out of you made laptops G-Sync compatible? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	51096
    Last edited by liviutatarus; 08-15-2015 at 10:03 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by liviutatarus View Post
    G-Sync laptops are cheaper than those without? ASUS, GIVE US SOME G-SYNC SUPPORT!!!! Asus, What the hell out of you made laptops G-Sync compatible? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	51096
    Yeah that's ridiculous. I checked last week and I was like what??? It seems people started buying non-G sync models after G sync ones were announced.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    Man i'm sad for you! 12 post since december 2014 and that's all you have to say? What can i add to that!

please give us more of your amazing dickness..
    What are you dribbling on about? what has "12 posts since December 2014" got to do with anything? OH.... you think that having more posts makes you bigger and better? haha. oh dear!

Nope it just shows you have no life and the most important thing to you is forum posts. Really 100+ posts in a single month! That's embarrassing! You need to find a woman and lose your virginity. Really pathetic. I bet your parents are so proud to have you as their child hiding away in your bedroom all the time to avoid the bullies at school.

And please. if you're going to insult someone at least use a word that's actually in the dictionary.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zenite View Post
    What are you dribbling on about? what has "12 posts since December 2014" got to do with anything? OH.... you think that having more posts makes you bigger and better? haha. oh dear!

Nope it just shows you have no life and the most important thing to you is forum posts. Really 100+ posts in a single month! That's embarrassing! You need to find a woman and lose your virginity. Really pathetic. I bet your parents are so proud to have you as their child hiding away in your bedroom all the time to avoid the bullies at school.

And please. if you're going to insult someone at least use a word that's actually in the dictionary.
    Zenite,

I'll just post a very slightly modified snippet from one of your other post here:

Comments like this, claiming antoine52200 is a child makes me think you are a child yourself. Did mummy buy that laptop for you for Xmas?
    Now looking at your own words I hope you can see a little part of what is wrong with your post.

You started with a personal attack and now it is escalating. There is no need for such negativity on a forum dedicated to gaming laptops... antoine52200 is not innocent with his response either.

If this is some attempt at humor by complying with his request, do keep in mind that sarcasm is very hard to detect in the written word, you may want to make that clear.

A message for all:

Most of us are here for civil discourse, to help others, and to receive help. Please have a bit of respect for the intent of the forum and not let it devolve into a place to simply trade barbs.

https://xkcd.com/438/

Please lets get back on topic.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array antoine52200 PC Specs
    antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    OS Win10 64bits

Wow just came back on this thread and read all of this...

I didn't mean to start any fight, I now realise i was wrong to reply like this. It was in the moment.. i didn't take it well.

Please lets get back on topic, and talk of this issue we all care about.

New ROGer Array

G715JT G-Sync hack

Does anyone know if sometime in the future a firmware "hack" will be available? I would really appreciate having the feature instead of buying an expensive monitor.

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast