Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Look I was one of the first to speculate that is was nVidia testing @ 75Hz here.

It could've just as easily (IMO even more likely) been an unintentional code merge than any intentional testing.

Regardless it is obviously a safe and supported spec to run these panels @ 75Hz....

Anyhow if you honestly feel there is an excellent case for a class action then go for it. Lawyers love the crap out of class actions as they make a ton of money off of them, so go ahead and pick up the phone, kick off some emails present your case and get one going. If there is a clear case for one most certainly there will be no need to lay out cash even!

I am pretty sure you will not find a single interested lawyer (unless you are willing to pay up front), there is no sound reasoning for a suit.

I would be happy to be proven wrong though. So go ahead.

You may want to read the EULA in the nVidia drivers first though, you may be surprised what is there. Yeah I know EULAs are not strictly enforceable, but that isn't cut and dry either.
    Last edited by joshindaphils; 10-08-2015 at 04:06 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by joshindaphils View Post
    (...)IMO even more likely) been an unintentional code merge (...)
    then it would apear for every1 the same, for 1 or 2 versions of a driver till they repair the code, and the new version would inform that it was fixed like every other bug.
    But it was happening through out many versions of a driver, so yeah, it WAS intentional.

Not every1 is using their laptops for gaming, some are using it for graphics and movie edit. And overclocking the panel to higher refresh rate may change other specs like brightness and color reproduction.

Nevertheless, it is simple, There should be information in a changelog about refresh rate change.

New ROGer Array

I cant find download GTools 2 for try on my asus mg279Q

i dont have login for gameban

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tmira View Post
    I cant find download GTools 2 for try on my asus mg279Q

i dont have login for gameban
    only for g751

Ex-employee Array

Please see ROG G751JY/JT G-SYNC upgrade program link below:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Now-Available!

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64