Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by NitroX View Post
    Nah, I don't think they will do anything more than just delete the public download links and information because this is already a big mess for them. They won't sue you for using some software that basically only nVidia is against. ASUS doesn't evne care if we use G-Sync or not as it's not their proprietary software. In fact, I don't even get it why a trillion dollar company like nVidia or ASUS would even bother so much for this. They are already winning tons of money since the technology is evolving quicker and quicker.
    I don't even see their point in harassing Gamenab to stop the development of the GTools since they will still get their money from the newer G-Sync notebooks because the price of the software is included in the notebook price. They won't get any money from the customers that already own a G-Sync compatible notebook anyways.. They could just allow us to benefit from the damn feature.
    I couldn't agree more.It makes no sense to me at all.What is the problem with giving us the feature? They sell their new laptops at extra cost anyway.
    And what about the so called "old ones"(like our laptops)? Who's going to buy them if they have a better alternative at 60-70 euros more only for Gsync?

For me one thing is sure: I will never buy an asus/nvidia product from now on.And it's so frustrating because I have tons of products from ASUS/Nvidia and never had any problems with them (I was lucky cause they never broke on me ).

But it's a matter of principle for me.

I hope that AMD/Radeon never dies cause then I'm fu**ed!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Yeah, the problem there is we'll probably end up without a choice, because other big manufacturers are also the cause for this and uh...AMD is not currently making any mind-blowing offers, whereas NVidia is always a solid choice. I'd like to base decisions on principles as well, but the money would still probably be with NVidia.

We've already debated over why they wouldn't let us have it (and it's a big YET), I advise not getting peezed off about that again, it'll just make you feel bad.
    I'm personally going to wait and see if there is a solution for us and if not, then I'll judge them accordingly. So far, they're not doing too well, that much can be freely said. I'm not being optimistic, I'm trying to be a reаlist. From a pure business standpoint, things are pretty clear as to what should be done to keep the target audience entertained - but I don't recall either NVidia or ASUS having this big a reputation of wanting to screw over current customers, customer service issues aside.
    Last edited by Edweird; 07-07-2015 at 10:41 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

What gets me is that even after all these post concerning the G-Sync issue they still remain silent! This is just insane! What are they standing around
    looking at each other for an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by challenger1 View Post
    What gets me is that even after all these post concerning the G-Sync issue they still remain silent! This is just insane! What are they standing around
    looking at each other for an answer?
    They've chosen not to answer yet, for their own reasons. No, it's not good customer service, but it's what we have at the moment.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Did someone try gamenab tool On W10 ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Does anyone have the overclock fix by gamenab? he removed everything so i couldnt download it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by kingkaann View Post
    Does anyone have the overclock fix by gamenab? he removed everything so i couldnt download it.
    Check your pm.

ROG Member Array

Please PM me where to download the latest version of GTool as well. Thank you very much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkaann View Post
    what does this fix?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by warryabel View Post
    what does this fix?
    Allows also overclocking...

Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast