ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array antoine52200 PC Specs
    antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    Processori7-4720HQ OC at 3.8Ghz
    Memory (part number)16Go 1600Mhz OC
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX 970M OC
    OS Win10 64bits

I completely agree with you man but the problem comes from NVIDIA at the moment, Asus can put a G-Sync licence only on panels NVIDIA approve first, Which mean we need to wait for NVIDIA to release a public/free licence for everyone who has compatible hardware or at least sell theses.. I mean if their only interest was money they should sell it, that way "everyone" is happy

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Guys, shouldn't we start a similar petition on Nvidia forum? Maybe even link this petition onto their forum page.
    We could write asking Nvidia to let us pay a simbolic price in order to have it greenlight a new Asus bios update just for us guys with the "old" G751...
    They would get the money and we would get G-Sync. And Asus would be free of this ordeal.
    Everybody gives a little, everybody wins.

antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    OS Win10 64bits

Quote Originally Posted by ciccio80 View Post
    Guys, shouldn't we start a similar petition on Nvidia forum? Maybe even link this petition onto their forum page.
    We could write asking Nvidia to let us pay a simbolic price in order to have it greenlight a new Asus bios update just for us guys with the "old" G751...
    They would get the money and we would get G-Sync. And Asus would be free of this ordeal.
    Everybody gives a little, everybody wins.
    Well posting a petition on Ge Force forum could help our cause. Have you check if there is a thread on the forum? I think nvidia will takes some sweet time giving us a response, they're waiting for us to get tired of asking. The irony is that g-Sync really works better with lower GPU or really demanding games on ultra settings and low FPS that's why i don't understand why nvidia doesn't just sells licences in the same time, i'm sure many users would buy it.

This review of the new G751's monitor is very interesting (use google traduction it's in french) they did real tests and it prooves that nvidia and asus over sold g sync by making people think that theses monitors were completly differents and much better than existing g751's monitors. They also show somes videos comparing with and without gsync on on games. They also claiming that g sync technologie is about 50/100€uros extra.

http://www.lesnumeriques.com/informa...ia-n44147.html

ROG Member Array ATIXIUM PC Specs
    ATIXIUM PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT-CH71
    MotherboardCROSSHAIR VIII HERO
    Processor3900X
    OS Win 10 x64 PRO

Question regarding this subject, Does Nvidia Control Panel work for you guys? because It's not launching for me, and I have the latest drivers; so I can't see the additional settings. I'm on a G751JT. (So I'm waiting for Asus to COME OUT WITH Windows 10 G-Sync Support drivers)

antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    OS Win10 64bits

If you can't open nvidia control panel, then there is something wrong! try reinstalling drivers in advanced mode and do a clean install.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    Well posting a petition on Ge Force forum could help our cause. Have you check if there is a thread on the forum? I think nvidia will takes some sweet time giving us a response, they're waiting for us to get tired of asking. The irony is that g-Sync really works better with lower GPU or really demanding games on ultra settings and low FPS that's why i don't understand why nvidia doesn't just sells licences in the same time, i'm sure many users would buy it.

This review of the new G751's monitor is very interesting (use google traduction it's in french) they did real tests and it prooves that nvidia and asus over sold g sync by making people think that theses monitors were completly differents and much better than existing g751's monitors. They also show somes videos comparing with and without gsync on on games. They also claiming that g sync technologie is about 50/100€uros extra.

http://www.lesnumeriques.com/informa...ia-n44147.html
    I checked and I can't see any post about getting G-Sync to the "old" G751JY. I could post one but I donìt know where it would be more appropriate, they don't have a G-Sync discussion thread (not a specific one that is)

antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    OS Win10 64bits

I don't know i'm not a member yet on NVIDIA's Forum.. but weird that there aren't any G-sync threads over there. Maybe they just don't allow theses threads. If anyone create one about getting G-Sync on current compatible laptops (not just for G751 we can get more people to sign) i will gladly suscribe.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by antoine52200 View Post
    I don't know i'm not a member yet on NVIDIA's Forum.. but weird that there aren't any G-sync threads over there. Maybe they just don't allow theses threads. If anyone create one about getting G-Sync on current compatible laptops (not just for G751 we can get more people to sign) i will gladly suscribe.
    What we need is something like this: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/n...-mobile-g-sync . I'm talking about an official petition, we're every signature can be counted and were all people that own a G-Sync capable notebook can state their opinion. I did this one quite fast. If you will want to have an even greater impact we will have to customize an image for the petition and to further develop the description so that everything will be clear and concise. After that, we will only have to get as many signatures as we can.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by NitroX View Post
    What we need is something like this: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/n...-mobile-g-sync . I'm talking about an official petition, we're every signature can be counted and were all people that own a G-Sync capable notebook can state their opinion. I did this one quite fast. If you will want to have an even greater impact we will have to customize an image for the petition and to further develop the description so that everything will be clear and concise. After that, we will only have to get as many signatures as we can.
    Cool! I signed it!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

signed it.

Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast