Headset - (We like to party)
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Speed Edition
    Headset/Speakers Armaggeddon Ultra A7
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network Router- (Hostel)
    Accessory #1 Logitech 720P HD Webcam
    Accessory #2 Water Bottle
    Accessory #3 Dendi Face with framed

I think the only way that can enable G-Sync is the nvlddmkm.sys. Last time I try to install 347.88 driver and replace the moded nvlddmkm.sys inside driver folder and work fine on Windows 10. Because of the black flicker I use back the official driver now. I din't install G-Tools v2.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE D OT A !
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array antoine52200 PC Specs
    antoine52200 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JT
    MotherboardASUS
    Processori7-4720HQ OC at 3.8Ghz
    Memory (part number)16Go 1600Mhz OC
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX 970M OC
    OS Win10 64bits

up!!

ROG Member Array

I have sent an email to asus about all of this and got a reply asking for my full model number. I replyed giving what they asked and now there is no reply for almost 3 days Great support for 2000 euro product!! If this is not corrected g751 will be my last asus product ill buy.
    Last edited by lzuber81; 08-19-2015 at 11:19 AM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

the reply you will get is if your notebook does not have a G-Sync sticker it is not supported

ROG Member Array

Well i would like an explanation why this asus has no g-sync sticker and im not sure, maybe someone can correct me if im wrong about the date of this article by nvidia?

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/art...sync-driverads

Was there already asus g751 g-sync model available at 31.05.2015?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

they are just art work not photo's,there were no G-Sync versions at the time of the article,it does say in the near future.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Calling the new Gsync model the G751JY, the same as previous model with no official Gsync was a pretty bad move on Asus's part. They should have renamed it.

ROG Member Array

Ye but still! "At this week’s COMPUTEX computer expo in Taipei, NVIDIA’s partners unveiled high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900M G-SYNC notebooks, bringing the G-SYNC experience you know and love, and variable refresh technology, to a mobile form factor for the very first time."

For me unveiled means shown there at the spot and under taht is the picture of those notebooks:
    http://www.geforce.com/sites/default...tebooks-v2.png

I understood it like that but then english is not my first language so i could be mistaken.

New ROGer Array

signed

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

The part that hurts me the most is Asus and Nvidia lack of support on a thing that ALREADY WORKS by itself. They don't need to do ANYTHING, exept release a driver that supports the "old"G751JY's!

This is my first Asus product in all my years of notebooks, and while I still think the G751JY is right now the best 980m notebook based on "price/value", I sincerly can't understand why Asus would make a REPUBLIC OF GAMERS) notebook and then not support G-Sync on it, expecially when it's perfectly feasable. After all, the ROG notebooks are supposed to be the diamond tip of their notebook lineup, don't they?!

G-Sync is working well with our G751JY's when Gamenab's modified drivers are installed. That's a fact.

When asked, Asus replied to me that they forwarded my message to the appropriate office, but to this day no one responded to me officialy. That is saddening and very unprofessional. A 2000 euro gaming notebook should have a TOP QUALITY service. Every one knows "gamers" are very sensitive about their machines being supported with latest drivers and tecnology (when economically possible of course).
    Ignoring our rightful request about letting us have G-Sync (for free or for a modest price upgrade) is just plain silliness and a BIG PR mistake on Asus part which will backfire on them the next time most of us decide wich company to buy their new notebook from.

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast