Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: AI Suite 3

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Runit View Post
    IMEI
    is v 11.0.6.1194
    i have tested it whit a clean windows so only instaaling the base for windows to run and the asus software that came whit the board
    atm the programms im running are
    real vnc server
    logitech gaming software
    deamon tools
    teamspeak
    steam
    origin
    outlook
    nvidia
    and all the asus stuff

i also ran this board whit my old psu but when i build my new case i put in a new one so i dont think thats the problem
    Our team tested this on practically the same system specifications but was unable to replicate this issue. There is currently BIOS version 1703 available, we recommend updating the BIOS to that version as our board had this version while testing. We also tested using the latest Nvidia drivers (382.58), so please make sure you have also updated to the latest graphics drivers.

ROG Enthusiast Array nightstrike PC Specs
    nightstrike PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Samsung NP-R580-JSB1US
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i7-6700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18Q-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2Intel HD 530
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro MZ-V6P512
    Storage #2Western Digital WD6001FZWX
    CPU CoolerPhantek PH-TC12DX
    CaseCM Storm Trooper
    Power SupplySeasonic SSR-850TD
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC88U

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Our team tested this on practically the same system specifications but was unable to replicate this issue. There is currently BIOS version 1703 available, we recommend updating the BIOS to that version as our board had this version while testing. We also tested using the latest Nvidia drivers (382.58), so please make sure you have also updated to the latest graphics drivers.
    Trying to replicate any individual setup is not feasible. The AIS3 software does some very low level work that is only going to reveal bugs in specific combinations of software and hardware. What you really need to do is provide a way to take a snapshot of the system (for instance, I have offered to provide memory dumps created via Task Manager when atkexComSvc.exe is spinning a CPU at 100%) combined with a hw/sw/driver inventory list so that you can see exactly how the software gets into a bad state.

At this point, I'm frustrated enough to say just give me an NDA and the source code and I'll fix it myself. That's not hyperbole; I really am willing to contribute back a fix for this. Please see if that's an option.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrike View Post
    Trying to replicate any individual setup is not feasible. The AIS3 software does some very low level work that is only going to reveal bugs in specific combinations of software and hardware. What you really need to do is provide a way to take a snapshot of the system (for instance, I have offered to provide memory dumps created via Task Manager when atkexComSvc.exe is spinning a CPU at 100%) combined with a hw/sw/driver inventory list so that you can see exactly how the software gets into a bad state.

At this point, I'm frustrated enough to say just give me an NDA and the source code and I'll fix it myself. That's not hyperbole; I really am willing to contribute back a fix for this. Please see if that's an option.
    I doubt this would be possible but I have passed on your message over to our software team and have highlighted your desire to help out with the bug testing for this software.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Runit PC Specs
    Runit PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)STRIX Z370-G 8700k@5,1GHz ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-A8G
    MotherboardROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9800X @4,7GHz
    Memory (part number)CMW32GX4M4C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q
    Storage #1Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Force Series™ MP500 480GB M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i RGB PLATINUM
    CaseCooler Master: COSMOS II Modded
    Power SupplyCooler Master: V1000
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech G933
    OS Windows 10 Pro

I doubt this would be possible but I have passed on your message over to our software team and have highlighted your desire to help out with the bug testing for this software.
    i wil update my bios soon need to back up my raid first have last it a vew times already updating

and the only way i think we can solve this is for a bug report function that send system specs and logs to asus it would prob make ther job a lot easyer

and how about the fan controller i have a asus fan controller card on mine so i can have the 2 extra vans but once windows is started they just turn off and dont show up in ai im prob gone get a new one since it might be broken even do it works in the bios

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Runit View Post
    i wil update my bios soon need to back up my raid first have last it a vew times already updating

and the only way i think we can solve this is for a bug report function that send system specs and logs to asus it would prob make ther job a lot easyer

and how about the fan controller i have a asus fan controller card on mine so i can have the 2 extra vans but once windows is started they just turn off and dont show up in ai im prob gone get a new one since it might be broken even do it works in the bios
    Yes I agree with you, we'll try to something similar set up for bug reporting.

Please update after you have tried updating BIOS to see if there are any changes with the issues you're having.

ROG Member Array

Hello everyone,

I just installed the latest AI Suite 3 for my Z270i motherboard and didn't find EZ update icon in AI Suite. It seems to have disappear.

The file I downloaded for AI Suite 3 is DIP5_1.04.65_20170726.rar.
    Can someone help me please or tell me why they rermove the EZ update program?

ROG Enthusiast Array nightstrike PC Specs
    nightstrike PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Samsung NP-R580-JSB1US
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i7-6700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18Q-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2Intel HD 530
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro MZ-V6P512
    Storage #2Western Digital WD6001FZWX
    CPU CoolerPhantek PH-TC12DX
    CaseCM Storm Trooper
    Power SupplySeasonic SSR-850TD
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC88U

Yes I agree with you, we'll try to something similar set up for bug reporting.
    In the interim, if I take another dump of atkexComSvc when it's pegged, can you get someone to look at it?

Ex-employee Array

For those who are having issues with IOMap64.sys (this is a graphics process), our software team provided a version without this process. You can download it at the link below to see if it resolves the issue for you:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byt...ew?usp=sharing

This version is mainly to target the BSOD issue that's occurring for some people.

Please do share your results with us.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mydriaze View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just installed the latest AI Suite 3 for my Z270i motherboard and didn't find EZ update icon in AI Suite. It seems to have disappear.

The file I downloaded for AI Suite 3 is DIP5_1.04.65_20170726.rar.
    Can someone help me please or tell me why they rermove the EZ update program?
    no one?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mydriaze View Post
    no one?
    Did you install DIP5 separately or did you install AI Suite 3? I believe EZ update feature is only available in the full Ai Suite 3 software.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast