Power SupplyCorsair AX760 / Corsair RM450
    Keyboard Corsair K60 / TT Mech Gunit
    Mouse SS Rival / Corsair M60
    Headset Superlux HMC681evo
    Mouse Pad SS / SS
    OS win 10 64

hi guys,
    i have a impact vi and win10
    i`d installed ai suite 3 for win 10 from impact z97 download.
    it wor fine but i don`t have any uninstaller in my pc..

i want to uninstall "push notice".. what i have to do?

ROG Enthusiast Array

AI Suite 3...how to completely uninstall?

So I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and guess what? *AI Suite won't work. I've decided to uninstall and go with hardware control of fans. So sad.*
    The problem is with AI Suite 3, you never REALLY uninstall it, do you? *There are pieces of all over my new OS. It seems to even be affecting my BIOS.

So please, how to get rid of this terrible piece of software for good? *Thank you.

sabertooth Z87*
    GTX 1080
    Win10 pro*

21 year computer builder Array jbhowlesr PC Specs
    jbhowlesr PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Surface 2
    MotherboardASUS X99-A II
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5820K, Asus 5-way Optimized at 4.487 ghz
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M4C3200C16 (8 x 4gb) = 32GB
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Editions
    Sound CardSoundblaster Recom 3D
    Monitor2 ASUS VG248 144Hz 1080p 3D (Dual Screen)
    Storage #1Samsung SM951 128gb M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate FireCuda 1T Hybrid Drive
    CPU CoolerEKWB Custom Cooling Loop, EKWB X99 Monoblock, EKWB GeForce 1070 FE Full cover water block
    CaseThermaltake Core X71
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860 Platinum
    Keyboard Razr Blackwidow Ultrimate Stealth
    Mouse Corsair Vengeance M95
    Headset Sound Blaster Tactics Alpha 3D
    Mouse Pad Razer Vespula
    Headset/Speakers Logitech
    OS WIndows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Network Routerpfsense/snort/pfblockerNG
    Accessory #1 Steam Game Pad
    Accessory #2 EKWB Coolstream PE 360 Radiator, EKWB D5 Pump, EK 250 reservoir

Ive been having big problems with AI Suite III on my X99-A ii system with windows 10 64bit installed. It gives me random blue screen at log in and when I try to run the 5 way optimization, I get access violation errors at random parts of the process that prevent it from proceeding. I do wish Asus would finally address these issues. They are pesky and prevent my system from utilizing these great tools.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by jbhowlesr View Post
    Ive been having big problems with AI Suite III on my X99-A ii system with windows 10 64bit installed. It gives me random blue screen at log in and when I try to run the 5 way optimization, I get access violation errors at random parts of the process that prevent it from proceeding. I do wish Asus would finally address these issues. They are pesky and prevent my system from utilizing these great tools.
    Don't hold your breath. Contacted support 3 weeks ago. Still no response. Awful.*

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array chevell65 PC Specs
    chevell65 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-H, ROG Maximus VII Z97
    ProcessorIntel 4790K 4.6GHz, Intel i5 8400, Intel e8600 Wolfdale, Intel Q9650 Yorkfield, Intel E6750 Conroe
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill PC3600
    Graphics Card #1GTX 660 OC
    MonitorAsus 23"
    CaseCorsair clear case
    Power SupplyThermaltake
    Keyboard Logitech G15
    Mouse Logitech G9
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterDLink DIR-655, Asus AC88

I performed the Intel management engine interface "MEI" update http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=2661&lang=en This link is for Z170, Z270, Q270, B250, H1xx, B150,*Z97, X99, H97, Z87, ... (Intel Series 8/9/100/200)

This is the secondary "MEI" update link for the Z170, H170, B150, H110, Z97, X99, H97, Z87, ... Apparently you can use either of these drivers for the Z87, Z97, X99 chip set because they are both listed for each driver, I used the first one for Z87. You need to click on the download link twice in order for the download to show up, it will open the same page in another tab the first time you click on the link, click it a second time and it will create a blank page and the driver will then pop up on the second page. Not sure why it does this but it's probably prevented a few people from downloading these drivers which appears to fix the system idle crashing issue.

Update: The Intel MEI station drivers appear to have made a difference. My board is Maximus VII Hero Z87 chipset with 4790K Devils Canyon at 4.6Ghz, I will report again in 24 hours but no crashes since last night and normally I would have had a few crashes by now from the Dipawaymode like everyone else.

From what I can tell this is a Windows 10 issue which the updated station drivers should fix.

Update: Installing the Intel MEI drivers ended the Dipawaymode crashes completely. I now have a hardware related crash occasionally but no mention of anything related to Asus, just nonspecific windows hardware crash not nearly so often as before. I have reinstalled AI Suite using the Windows 7 compatibility option. No crashes since last night and machine is left on 24/7. I'll report back later on this Windows 7 setting.

Update: Windows 7 compatibility didn't seem to make a difference because I'm still getting a once a day crash sometime after 5PM but I have investigated this. After looking at the reliability report I keep seeing Windows updates are being installed during these so called crashes. Apparently this is a common problem related to Windows updates and automatic restarts which always occur when the machine is idle, I'm never around when these so called crashes occur. I have tracked this down to an auto update setting that relates to updates called the Update Orchestrator in the Task Scheduler which I have disabled. I'll have to test this setting again for 24 hours then report back with my results.

Update 2-5-2017, the Update Orchestrator setting seems to have fixed the automatic reboot or crash issue, no crashes or random reboots for over 24 hours for the first time since 2014 when I purchased this board. I will continue testing 24-7 and report back here with any crashes but for now the AI Suite issue where everyone was blaming the software is over. The software was never the issue, the lack of updated Intel MEI drivers was the actual issue. The crashes after that were from some type of auto reboot for installing updates that was apparently malfunctioning and is a very common issue from what I have read. The directions for disabling the Update Orchestrator are here > http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-perma...lling-updates/ .

Please to anyone reporting back here after installing the new Intel MEI drivers and disabling Update Orchestrator in order to end the
    dipawaymode AI Suite related crashes and to fix the Windows update issue with it's insanely stupid random reboots while you are away.

Update: Absolutely zero crashes over the weekend, no reboots no nothing since disabling the Update Orchestrator, machine is on 24-7. Some kind of glitch there with Windows Updates and automatic reboots "crashes" which I don't see on my other machines so I assume this was maybe AI Suite software related. Do not bother uninstalling the AI Suite software, instead you should reinstall the software then install the Intel MEI drivers and disable the Update Orchestrator then run the AI Suite again for fan and CPU tuning.

I'm going to declare that the AI Suite crash issue is now solved. If you want to run the AI Suite then you should first install the Intel MEI drivers then disable the Update Orchestrator per the directions in the link.

Update: 10 more days zero crashes, the problem is certainly solved. There are no issues at all with the AI Suite software besides what was reported and fixed here. Using new bios 3103.
    Last edited by chevell65; 02-15-2017 at 03:27 PM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by WowMags View Post
    So I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and guess what? *AI Suite won't work. I've decided to uninstall and go with hardware control of fans. So sad.*
    The problem is with AI Suite 3, you never REALLY uninstall it, do you? *There are pieces of all over my new OS. It seems to even be affecting my BIOS.

So please, how to get rid of this terrible piece of software for good? *Thank you.

sabertooth Z87*
    GTX 1080
    Win10 pro*
    It's difficult even with the special ASUS uninstaller tool.
    Tried several times and always failed and kept getting pop ups...etc.
    You have to go "nuclear", meaning re-installing windows...at least that's what worked for me.

ROG Member Array BB_Deluxe PC Specs
    BB_Deluxe PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus X99 Deluxe II
    ProcessorI7-6850k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16Q2-128GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC
    MonitorAsus PB278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro 512
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseCooler Master Trooper v2
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 1000i
    Keyboard Logitech G710+
    Mouse Logitech MX518
    OS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Sony BluRay Writer

Quote Originally Posted by faridc View Post
    It's difficult even with the special ASUS uninstaller tool.
    Tried several times and always failed and kept getting pop ups...etc.
    You have to go "nuclear", meaning re-installing windows...at least that's what worked for me.
    You guys should download "Autoruns" from Microsoft's Tech tools. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../bb963902.aspx

It lets you bring up a GUI that shows registry entries, services, etc in a way that's easy to see lingering Asus Ai Suite processes and files. I used the generic uninstall combined with that and was able to cleanly remove Ai Suite 3 on Win 10 Pro and finally reboot like a sane person.

No way am I going back to Ai Suite unless Asus magically creates software that's 10x as stable with their next revision. What a nightmare it was trying to pinpoint Ai Suite 3 as the culprit on my X99-Deluxe II. Soooo many blue screens and epic fails when windows would try to auto-resolve.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array chevell65 PC Specs
    chevell65 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-H, ROG Maximus VII Z97
    ProcessorIntel 4790K 4.6GHz, Intel i5 8400, Intel e8600 Wolfdale, Intel Q9650 Yorkfield, Intel E6750 Conroe
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill PC3600
    Graphics Card #1GTX 660 OC
    MonitorAsus 23"
    CaseCorsair clear case
    Power SupplyThermaltake
    Keyboard Logitech G15
    Mouse Logitech G9
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterDLink DIR-655, Asus AC88

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Deluxe View Post
    You guys should download "Autoruns" from Microsoft's Tech tools. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../bb963902.aspx

It lets you bring up a GUI that shows registry entries, services, etc in a way that's easy to see lingering Asus Ai Suite processes and files. I used the generic uninstall combined with that and was able to cleanly remove Ai Suite 3 on Win 10 Pro and finally reboot like a sane person.

No way am I going back to Ai Suite unless Asus magically creates software that's 10x as stable with their next revision. What a nightmare it was trying to pinpoint Ai Suite 3 as the culprit on my X99-Deluxe II. Soooo many blue screens and epic fails when windows would try to auto-resolve.
    The reality is that there is nothing wrong with the AI suite software. All of the stability issues were related to using outdated Intel MEI drivers. This fact proven with my testing beyond any shadow of a doubt.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Code
    ProcessorIntel 8086K @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)32 GB (2x16) G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200 MHz CL14 @ 3600 15-16-37
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Dell
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

^This

ROG Member Array BB_Deluxe PC Specs
    BB_Deluxe PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus X99 Deluxe II
    ProcessorI7-6850k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16Q2-128GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC
    MonitorAsus PB278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro 512
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseCooler Master Trooper v2
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 1000i
    Keyboard Logitech G710+
    Mouse Logitech MX518
    OS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Sony BluRay Writer

chevell65 and geneo,

The latest MEI driver for my motherboard via Asus' support page is: V11.0.5.1189

I'm pretty certain I downloaded and attempted to install that back when I updated the intel chipset driver to V101219. The reason why I say "attempted" is because I can't verify it's installed correctly right now since I cleaned up all of the files several weeks ago. When looking on my drive where I downloaded it, I notice the multiple install files ( annoying issue with the suite software in general ).

It's totally possible I installed it incorrectly. No idea why Asus has so many buried AsusSetup.exe files. For example, this is what I see for MEI V11051189:

Folder - Hotfix_X64 ( ok I have 64bit system so maybe I run the *.exe in here as the final step )
    Folder - Hotfix_x86 ( nope - guessing I don't need this )
    Folder - Install ( this has AsusSetup.exe and SetupME.exe )
    AsusSetup.exe in the root

So what's the proper way to install the MEI update? I'm guessing I run the AsusSetup.exe in the root and then probably try the Hotfix_x64/AsusSetup.exe afterwards. Or maybe I was supposed to go inside the "install" folder first. *shrug* Any advice?

ps if you have proven MEI is the culprit beyond a shadow of the doubt ( besides the other issues related to DIP/fan control files ), I wish that info could get posted as an urgent message on the official support drivers page and possibly a stickied thread in this asus software area of forums - maybe called "AI Suite troubleshooting" ?

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast