Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: AI Suite 3

ROG Member Array

ahead RANC

Bahz, should I try those as well? .13 or .10?

ROG Enthusiast Array nightstrike PC Specs
    nightstrike PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Samsung NP-R580-JSB1US
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i7-6700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18Q-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2Intel HD 530
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro MZ-V6P512
    Storage #2Western Digital WD6001FZWX
    CPU CoolerPhantek PH-TC12DX
    CaseCM Storm Trooper
    Power SupplySeasonic SSR-850TD
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC88U

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I provided a link earlier in the thread, it's a version without IOMAP64.sys process which is related, have you tried it?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byt...ew?usp=sharing
    You provided that link, yes, but with no information as to what it was for. I never reported any issues with IOMAP64.sys, and your only information said that it was a graphics process. I don't have any issues with graphics, so I really don't see the connection between that and atkexComSvc.exe spinning a CPU. Do you know of specific changes in that version that are there to address my particular issue, or do you want me to try it just because it's new and hope it has a fix?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrike View Post
    You provided that link, yes, but with no information as to what it was for. I never reported any issues with IOMAP64.sys, and your only information said that it was a graphics process. I don't have any issues with graphics, so I really don't see the connection between that and atkexComSvc.exe spinning a CPU. Do you know of specific changes in that version that are there to address my particular issue, or do you want me to try it just because it's new and hope it has a fix?
    Apparently atkexComSvc.exe is related, I would recommend that you give this version a try to see if there's any difference.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array cekeu PC Specs
    cekeu PC Specs
    MotherboardROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-7900X
    Memory (part number)GSKILL DDR4 32GB (4*8) F4-3200C14Q-32GTZSW
    Graphics Card #1Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG27UQ
    Storage #1SAMSUNG SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 1TB
    Storage #2BARRACUDA PRO (8TB) ST8000DM005
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro Series™ H150i PRO RGB 360mm
    CaseLian Li PC 011 WXC
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Platinum SSR-1300PD
    Keyboard Corsair Gaming K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Studio® R1800TIII
    OS Windows 10 Pro

ROG Member Array

Hey Bahz, I tried the .13 version anyway and it installed a DIP5 thing and everything seems to be working fine, except now I'm getting a popup about a missing WIFI GO Laserpen - Spot .png at Startup. AI Suite 3 still runs fine, but it's just an annoying little thing, do you have any idea how to fix it?
    Last edited by Firedrops; 09-14-2017 at 12:21 PM.

nightstrike PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel i7-6700K
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    CaseCM Storm Trooper

I provided a link earlier in the thread, it's a version without IOMAP64.sys process which is related, have you tried it?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byt...ew?usp=sharing
    This version (13) did not change anything. It didn't even provide a new version of atkexComSvc.exe, let alone stop that process from pegging the CPU and stalling out AIS3.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrops View Post
    Hey Bahz, I tried the .13 version anyway and it installed a DIP5 thing and everything seems to be working fine, except now I'm getting a popup about a missing WIFI GO Laserpen - Spot .png at Startup. AI Suite 3 still runs fine, but it's just an annoying little thing, do you have any idea how to fix it?
    I think you might have conflicting driver/software. I would recommend uninstalling and using the AI Suite cleaner tool and CC Cleaner to clean out registry before reinstalling.

AI Suite Cleaner:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2...ew?usp=sharing

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrike View Post
    This version (13) did not change anything. It didn't even provide a new version of atkexComSvc.exe, let alone stop that process from pegging the CPU and stalling out AIS3.
    The issue you're having seems to be a single case, I passed your information over and they tried replicating on the same system specs and were not able to do so. It must be something else that's causing the issues you're having because it's not occurring for other users.

nightstrike PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel i7-6700K
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    CaseCM Storm Trooper

The issue you're having seems to be a single case, I passed your information over and they tried replicating on the same system specs and were not able to do so. It must be something else that's causing the issues you're having because it's not occurring for other users.
    This logic doesn't make any sense. Look, if a program runs a tight, uninterruptible loop and spins a CPU the way this does, the program is buggy. It's probably an unchecked semaphore or other kind of livelock (opposite of deadlock). I troubleshoot this kind of stuff all day long. PLEASE let me help. Telling me that it's "something else" or otherwise implying that it's not a buggy AIS3 is really not helpful. How about "Hey, send us one of those minidumps that you have been pleading with us to accept for far too long now, and we'll enter a debug session" ... or.... "try this version with debugging symbols enabled so that you can attach to the running process and see what loop it's caught in" .... or .... I dunno.. any other response that's actually *concrete* and *useful*. Let's start there.

I'm not one of those users who just says "Asus software sucks, fix it, fix it!" I'm saying, "Let's work together in performing *REAL* troubleshooting steps, and debug the obvious flaw."

New ROGer Array

Hello everyone,anyone made a full pack of ai suite 3? im trying for two days now to install and whenever is install DIP it just gives me a error,ive tryed to install several combos but no sucess,apreciate all the help,i have a I5 2500K and 8GIG DDR3 RAM,Windows 10 and my motherboard is the asus P8z77-V Deluxe,i also have teamviwer and skype if you want to help me live,many thanks once again.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast