cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saw something today that asus should have thought of for the keyboard, but didn't...

AQUASTEVAE
Level 8
if you have a moment, go to the address below, and check out the keyboard on this other asus laptop, in his video. then imagine this color keyboard on our g751jy's, with the red backlighting. wow! this laptop would be soooooooo much better with a white keyboard, and the red backlighting would work ten times better against white in dark rooms. i wonder if there is anyway to get a white keyboard for this model, and install it ourselves? i would do this in a skinny heartbeat!!! it is sooooo sharp against that dark background. it would be so much easier to see the letters in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOuSVMyhUaQ

CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11
1 REPLY 1

chrsplmr
Level 18
It sure would be a slick mod .. or be a well received option/standard I would think. + .c.