cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG G750JZ desktop freezes, many problems

Yuluga
Level 7
Hi, I'm from Spain, but this community goes much more active, I'm tired of problems with my model "ASUS ROG G750JZ" rather than whether by nvdia blue screen, then others you record errors type "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and now and freezes on the desktop ... When you want! I tried to take two modules extra RAM, but before was perfect ('ll take two months with the laptop, the first month all good, the second problems and more problems). Le remove two extra RAM modules, see what happens now, as a curiosity next door had a bluish pasta, I could easily cleaned Why is that? Is it good or bad? Please I need help, I have tried everything in this great forum, from drivers to deactivate the turbo mode ... never use the overclocking
6 REPLIES 6

Yuluga
Level 7
error, sorry, duplited message

Yuluga
Level 7
anyone can bring something?

Yuluga
Level 7

Wulff
Level 9
the picture you post is showing quite a lot of activity, is this on idle ? cause then its quite warm, try to find out what is running on the machine . as for the errors you have , i wouldnt know what is causing that. i got a few times a whea uncorrectable error but that was due to to much undervolting the cpu with intel extreme tuning utility. If you are sure you have the right drivers installed then it might be faulty hardware or a bad paste job , not sure

Wulff wrote:
the picture you post is showing quite a lot of activity, is this on idle ? cause then its quite warm, try to find out what is running on the machine . as for the errors you have , i wouldnt know what is causing that. i got a few times a whea uncorrectable error but that was due to to much undervolting the cpu with intel extreme tuning utility. If you are sure you have the right drivers installed then it might be faulty hardware or a bad paste job , not sure
so is just sailing with chrome ... I feared the worst, of course :S

Wulff
Level 9
if it is still under warranty ask asus for a RMA so they can have a look at it, cause blue screens and lot of errors is no right at all, i have my g750jz a year now and have none of the problems you describe. I kno0w an RMA is **** cause you will be without the laptop for a while but if that would fix all of your problems its well worth it perhaps