cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL551JM-DH71 Fan control help

shootemz
Level 7
Right now my air conditioner is not working so my rooms temperatures are above normal, Is there a way to crank my fan speed up to full even when its not under heavy loads? I used to have a program that was simple and actually did it, but i forgot its name. I have tried using speed fan, ut that doesn't seem to work, all i can do is make the fan turn on or off. I can see the fans rpm in aida 64 and HWiNFO. does anyone know how to make this work?
4 REPLIES 4

Clintlgm
Level 14
Asus does not allow users to control the fans. It is too easy to burn one of these up very fast. If you do find a modded BIOS you will void your warranty to use it.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Even when i was still on warranty, asus support still wanted to charge me to get things fixed, they told me i should just buy another.

warryabel
Level 7
google nbfc
shootemz wrote:
Right now my air conditioner is not working so my rooms temperatures are above normal, Is there a way to crank my fan speed up to full even when its not under heavy loads? I used to have a program that was simple and actually did it, but i forgot its name. I have tried using speed fan, ut that doesn't seem to work, all i can do is make the fan turn on or off. I can see the fans rpm in aida 64 and HWiNFO. does anyone know how to make this work?

Omg, you are a lifesaver, that was the exact program I had!