cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus ROG MATRIX GTX 980 TI WILL RELEASE? SHOULD I WAIT???

ysftnr33
Level 7
HELLO

i actually didnt like strix i want more clock speed

seems like the old matrix versions looks better than strix so i want gtx 980 ti but not strix

if asus will release so when will they release on july?
36 REPLIES 36

DeXZoR
Level 10
you are not the only one w8 for it 🙂 ,, the Stix is coming around Juni 30. whod love to have the Matrix insted of the Strix

DeXZoR wrote:
you are not the only one w8 for it 🙂 ,, the Stix is coming around Juni 30. whod love to have the Matrix insted of the Strix

strix not good i dont like it i want matrix

Ramirez_nz
Level 7
Are they even making a Matrix ??

DeXZoR
Level 10
hmm i think maby thay are not doing a Matrix , i can be wrong ofc but when i read this http://wccftech.com/asus-unveils-gtx-980-ti-directcu-iii-strix-graphics-card-computex-triple-fan-pow... ... on the 980 Ti Poseidon you can turn on and of the fans and the water colling .so you can turn of the water coling and run it whed the fans .. i maby i read it wrong but i think you can do that

i whant a MATRIX though as whel giff MATRIX

Korth
Level 14
Strix isn't bad - it just looks utterly ridiculous.

I'm usually about hard specs and performance over looks. Substantive > cosmetic. But there are limits, especially when paying $$$$ for something you think looks stupid.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Currently there are no plans for a GTX 980Ti Matrix. But that can change in the future.

Thx for the info but how do you know this whod be nice to know so it is accurate information

Chino
Level 15