cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751 JT Black screen problem solved - or not?

iidae
Level 7
So this happened to me today - after rebooting my G751 JT the screen stayed black and almost caused me a heart attack. This seems to be a common problem with these rogs, and I read that somebody said that closing the lid helps, and that's what I did. Luckily, the screen started working after that, but now I feel a little bit worried. I would like to know, from you guys who have experienced the same thing, does it really help, or has the problem returned? I mean, have your laptops just stopped working at some point, so that the screen just stays black (and never works ever again)?

I have had this laptop for uhm five days, and I love it very much. I would hate to see it die. And my money too. I thought about sending it back, but is it necessary? Probably it's not, if you have lived in harmony with this black screen problem. So have you? (And also what would you do if you were me, send it back and hope that they'll fix it for good or just sit back and relax because nothing can be done?)
1 REPLY 1

Jlieu
Level 7
I send to RMA, they seems to change the motherboard for me. i dont see the problem again afterwards. will test again.