cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS continuous driver support for Windows 10?

special_K
Level 7
Hello,

I was wondering if ASUS is going to support all its devices equally with the upcoming Windows 10 or only newly purchased devices get that kind of treatment. I specifically have an N550 which was purchased relatively recently.
4 REPLIES 4

RyanMarinoff
Level 7
I am hoping that the question will apply to all of ASUS products, not just all ASUS Notebook Products.

RyanMarinoff wrote:
I am hoping that the question will apply to all of ASUS products, not just all ASUS Notebook Products.

Pretty much applies for all other products as well where if it's not that old of a product and had support for Windows 8/8.1 then very likely it will have support for Windows 10. If you have something very old when there was listed drivers for XP/VISTA/7 then there's a good chance it won't have support for Windows 10. I think this is practically the same for all other manufacturers.

Cheers.

InfernoStorm
Level 10
ASUS is really good with driver support for laptops, especially for more recent model laptops. If your laptop has support for Windows 8.1, the chances are very likely it will have driver support for Windows 10.

vaperoo
Level 8
Will the N56VZ be supported with windows 10 drivers ?