PDXLAN 16.5

Retired
Not applicable
PDXLAN 16.5
The event is held in Portland, Oregon.

Nov 5th - Nov 7th 2010
Seats: 336
Paid: 271

If you have not yet purchased your PDXLAN 16.5 tickets, please do so soon! Tickets will be available to be purchased until November 1st, 2010. Remember, even though we have more registered than can get in, it is a a first to pay, first to get in system.

All attendees who register online will get a free copy of Fallen Earth and be entered to win raffle prizes from AMD, Sapphire, Astro Gaming, NVIDIA, Danger Den, NZXT, Crucial, Patriot Memory, Psyko Audio, and Antec. We'll be adding more sponsors over the next 30 days too! Don't miss out on a really fun event.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Wish I could go!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
Ah you can't make this one. Weren't you at the last one?

xeromist
Yeah, I've posted in a couple of places on the forums over there that I have to go to a wedding. At least Skrappy bought my tickets so I'm not out the cash anyway.

I've been to most of the LANs in recent years but this one sounds like the one not to miss 😞 Vector doesn't normally act like this.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
I have my two seats ready for this one.