cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC panel problem

Recce
Level 7
Hi everyone!

I can't get oc button to work. I have installed the drivers, re-connected the cables but nothing happens. CPU-Z shows no change when pressing oc button. I'm also running Corsair Link, if that has any important meaning.
If anyone can help, much appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4

Recce
Level 7
Yes!

thexchange
Level 7
OC Panel needs a manual, even if it is for one simple device. Recce, if I recall correctly, I read somewhere that the Level Up only works by changing between the 4.0GHz and 4.4GHz speed settings within the BIOS itself, although I've no idea how it is supposed to do so. I suppose we would have to leave all settings at the optimized default to get it to work, any tweaks render that button useless. H-key is also a mystery, I tried setting it up in the Tools section of the BIOS, but clicking apply has no effect within Windows. In Extreme mode, sometimes the V2 and VCORE info goes missing too, as another user has detailed in another topic somewhere. Like him, I only end up using OC Panel to monitor my 3 temps.

Korth
Level 14
My OC Panel is just a nifty-looking hardware monitor as well, for the same reasons.

I agree, there should be a manual of some sort. Apparent lack of functionality and absolute lack of official documentation makes me apprehensive about "upgrading" to the ROG Front Base - I seriously expect it to be just as gutless and poorly supported. At least the OC Panel was a "free" motherboard accessory, so I won't feel too bad about replacing it with a properly functional hardware monitor.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]