cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Bug - Well i think :D

Z3roSix
Level 7
Hello guys

First of all nice site and i really like the new theme, i came across a problem when i was logging though.
When u try to log in with either new account or asus member account or even your migrated account it let u log in
but after the "please wait ...... if the browser doesn't forward you click here" message i was still logged out :S.

I tried several times both in firefox, chrome an opera the only solution ive found was to check the "remember me" button and save the password in firefox so it auto logins every time i see a page.

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie
20 REPLIES 20

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I not only found this same bug but it also wouldn't let me log in until I had too many log in attempts and then all of a sudden I was in. The other thing I noticed was it's harder to read and know what's going on, maybe this will get better as time goes on.

DaemonCantor wrote:
....The other thing I noticed was it's harder to read and know what's going on, maybe this will get better as time goes on.

Must be your age, a young guy like me can read it .......... lol ya more hard to read and I have to log 4 times before reply here

X-ROG
Level 15
Thanks for the feedback guys!

We are working on the login bugs now cause I'm suffering too.

RE: harder to read. Certainly it comes with the black and red ROG theme + minimalist styling, but even if after you give it a little time things are bothering you we'll certainly look at tweaking the theme. Nothing is set in stone yet 🙂

Third'ing the login bug! 🙂
i7-920@3.3/Radeon6850@950
i5-2500k@4.6/GTX570@850
i3-2100/GTX460HAWK@950

Z3roSix
Level 7
Well im guessing its probably a bridge bug between VB and Wordpress if there is one that is :D, anyway this is the work around that worked for me,
1) Click the "remember me" box before login
2) When browser asks you to save your password on this page say YES

This way even if the page asks u to re log the browser auto-logs you.

Cheers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

ASUSROGADMIN
Level 8
Hi, guys:

Thanks for staying with us.

We noticed there is a nasty login bug hiding in the system, and we are on it now!

Please bear with us, all your accounts/profiles are safe and sound, we just need to work out a way to setup the acceleration proxy nicely. So that you guys can have a much faster user experience, while at the same time letting you guys in!

Thanks for your time reading this note.
=============

ROG HQ

Finally was able to get logged in and am liking the the new theme. One thing I cannot find is an option to automatically log me in each time I visit. Has this been removed or is there and I'm not seeing it.

Looking4Answers wrote:
Finally was able to get logged in and am liking the the new theme. One thing I cannot find is an option to automatically log me in each time I visit. Has this been removed or is there and I'm not seeing it.

I don't remeber how I get it work, ( I have such and hard time to log the first time, but some place I click remember ....) ) but it log everytime I come here, I just click on my bootmark and I'm here.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Yes it's harder to read, for one how do you tell which Topic has new post when the Icons are the same color, for two when in a Topic the Icons all look the same...I think a color difference should be set up or atleast Icons that has a better color set...

As for the Login Issue I just got to the Forum Home and Bookmarked it and ever since it just auto logs me in....