cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New site rocks

kb0sdq
Level 10
The new board is great . Everything seems to be easy to fnd the colors are perfect easy on the eyes. Thanks folks
Doug
11 REPLIES 11

chrsplmr
Level 18
The first log in for registered users of the 'old' forum is a nightmare....it was for me.
around and around in circles....

The bugs will be worked out.... the site looks great...

Maybe an email address if a member cant log into the new site...also can not notify anyone without an email....c.

This happened to me too I would try to log in once and it said failed and used up all my login attempts haha

But now everything is slick and is looking great awesome work on the site and runs better every day, thumbs up ASUS ROG
-|[ Clear Case ]|-
-|[ ASUS R.O.G. Crosshair III Formula ]|-
-|[ AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4GHZ (stock fan) ]|-
-|[ Corsair Vengeance 16GB 4X4GB DDR3-1600 ]|-
-|[ ASUS Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II 2GB (o.c. 870MHZ) ]|-
-|[ Corsair Pro Series HX1050 ]|-
-|[ Eyefinity 3x ASUS 21.5" LED 1080P (running at 5982X1080) ]|- ...Building

^With a medium Budget^
next in line:
*SSD * EXT. BluerayRW * Corsair H100

X-ROG
Level 15
How easily did you find the migration page?

Unfortunately it's necessary due to the differences in the back-end working. 😞 It's only a one-time thing thankfully!!

kb0sdq
Level 10
I thought it was a pain I just did it once and when it tried to have log in again I just told it to remember me and then it worked.

midihooker
Level 7
wow!! this place looks nice today 🙂 look at that nice black!!!
Im Peter, a G73SW user from sweden:)

Rayw
Level 7
It's a much needed fresh new look

As you say this will be a global site for all things ROG will events,competitions(inc folding) and giveaways be international
as i have entered and won some things on the old board be they couldn't be shipped out of the US

But keep it up sounds all good from here in

Looking good folks 😉
| Asus Maximus IV Extreme | Intel 2600K | Corsair Hydro H100i GTX |
| XFX Radeon R9 290X Black Edition | G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB |
| Corsair Force Series 3 120GB | Corsair Obsidian 800D (6GB/s) |
| Corsair Professional Series AX1200 |

Rayw wrote:
It's a much needed fresh new look

As you say this will be a global site for all things ROG will events,competitions(inc folding) and giveaways be international
as i have entered and won some things on the old board be they couldn't be shipped out of the US

But keep it up sounds all good from here in

We'll be clear where the competitions and events are taking place, sometimes they might be locally held which means local participants, but any global competition will be shipped globally. 🙂

jj1157
Level 7
The new site is looking good so far. Awesome!!!!!!!!:cool: