cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery and Windows 8 for download

Amiond
Level 7
I have uploaded the recovery cd and original windows 8 64x for ASUS G750JX here:

https://kat.cr/windows-8-x64-english-asus-g750jx-iso-t10825515.html

https://kat.cr/data-recovery-cd-asus-g750jx-iso-t10825512.html

I will keep seed it, and i hope it is usefull for some of you.
5 REPLIES 5

amirzubair80
Level 9
Nice

tusharverma
Level 7
will the images be the same for a G750JS apart from the drivers?

Darnassus
Status Under Review
I believe there's certain legalities being breached here.. I think for the safety of the forum and it's users, it's best if you delete those links.

code9523
Level 9
If you upload a backtracker made image there will be no law brakes or something illegal because you are shearing your property which you bought with your lappy. There will be no license key or other pirated stuff! There will be only image with drivers of not registered windows which could only run on same asus latop!
Asus G74SX> Asus G55VW 3D> Asus G75VW 3D> Asus G750JW> Asus G750JX> Asus G750JH

code9523 wrote:
If you upload a backtracker made image there will be no law brakes or something illegal because you are shearing your property which you bought with your lappy. There will be no license key or other pirated stuff! There will be only image with drivers of not registered windows which could only run on same asus latop!

code9523, not true.

Why do you think Asus doesn't post it for download? Because they don't have a license to distribute Windows over the Internet.

Why doesn't Asus send you a backup? Same reason, Asus doesn't have a license from Microsoft to distribute Windows that way.

Asus needs to have you send in the laptop so they can reinstall it in the form they have a license to distribute Windows with the laptop.

Microsoft is very picky on how they allow their bits to be distributed.

The best thing to do is to create your own Asus Backtracker Backup before you start playing with the laptop. Then you can restore anytime you like even if you get a new HDD/SSD.

If you don't do this, you will need to send your laptop back in to Asus to get reloaded, or install from scratch via Microsoft Media - available for download.

But, don't host/share Microsoft Windows in any form, if you don't have an explicit license to do that 🙂