cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU Tweak on ROG Notebooks

underworld
Level 8
Hi, i have a Asus G74SX with a Nvidia Geforce GTX560m with 3 GB GDR5 and i have to quest if i can use Asus GPU tweak?
Asus G51J 3D | Asus G74SX-TZ
5 REPLIES 5

X-ROG
Level 15
Our VGA global product marketing manager (damn that's a mouthful) and GPU Tweak dev is juuuust preparing the microsite and download link. It'll work with your G74, yes! (Actually I will double check on Monday they tested it on laptops!!)

We'll be announcing it this month I have been assured. Otherwise I'll go upstairs to 7th floor and throw a chair, Balmer style.

EDIT: ACTUALLY DAMNIT. I forgot I've been roped into doing a video for this next week. Bugger. @_@

X-ROG
Level 15
underworld wrote:
Hi, i have a Asus G74SX with a Nvidia Geforce GTX560m with 3 GB GDR5 and i have to quest if i can use Asus GPU tweak?

I tested it and yes it does support the 560m, and it can do overclocking, however there's no voltage control (not unrealistic to expect from a cooling limited notebook part).

Is recording supposed to work now with laptops or is it just my laptop? Also I'm unable to change memory clock and GPU clock. All this happened after todays update, before the update it worked nicely, althought without recording.

Will the GPU Tweak also work on my G73SW with GTX 460m? Because right now nothing happens when I try to launch it.

TonyNRG
Level 7
How soon it will be available for Asus G74SX?

Thanks!
ASUS G74SX - i7-2670QM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M with 3GB (900\1800\1500), 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 500GB+500GB 7200rpm WD Scorpio Black, Full HD 3D (1920x1080 120Hz) LED