Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

hey guys since im using windows 10 and i have the solo version of the soundcard is it safe to download the drivers for the non solo
    version?
    i believe its the same soundcard with the exception of the device that you mound the headset is that right?
    i ask that because the non solo version have a WHQL version of drivers while the solo still has the beta drivers for w10 64x

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by skouras View Post
    hey guys since im using windows 10 and i have the solo version of the soundcard is it safe to download the drivers for the non solo
    version?
    i believe its the same soundcard with the exception of the device that you mound the headset is that right?
    i ask that because the non solo version have a WHQL version of drivers while the solo still has the beta drivers for w10 64x

hi guys,

I have the xonar phebus solo

ROG Member Array

Latest Insider Builds Driver Issue

Unfortunately Windows 10 Build 11099 has a driver problem. Dolby Home Theatre and sound enhancements are not working properly. Also I can't play music on Groove Music with 7.1 speakers. Clearly driver needs to be updated to support latest Insider builds. I had to revert back to the Windows 10 RTM because of this issue. Windows 10 RTM is working fine with the latest driver - Phoebus_4_27_win10.

ROG Enthusiast Array Sneeky PC Specs
    Sneeky PC Specs
    MotherboardHero vii
    Processorintel 4690k
    Memory (part number)16 gig avexir core red DDR3 2133
    Graphics Card #1asus strix 980
    Sound CardRog Phoebus
    MonitorROG SWIFT PG278Q
    Storage #1samsung evo 850 250gig
    Storage #2WD black 1TB
    CPU Coolercorsair h100i gtx
    Casephanteks Enthoo pro
    Power Supplycorsair HXi 750
    Keyboard cougar 700k
    Mouse cougar 700m
    Headset Qpad QH90
    Headset/Speakers Edifier S760D
    OS win10 pro x64

same with build 14257-rs1 , dolby hasnt work for ages now

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by mindwipe View Post
    DDL is taken out for good?
    As I understand it, and I am pretty sure I'm right, DDL (Dolby Digital Live) support was removed from Windows 10. This is why it was taken out of the drivers for various sound products. I would guess drivers for other OS would still have it in though.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

The DDL support got borked in win 10 but apparently it got fixed in the last big update (1511), so there's really no reason to hold it back in the dirvers.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Glasofruix View Post
    The DDL support got borked in win 10 but apparently it got fixed in the last big update (1511), so there's really no reason to hold it back in the dirvers.
    weird im still running 10240 version of windows 10 even that i get updates every month though
    not a problem for me since i don't get any problems with latest drivers of Phobeus

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

The problem, is that DDL live is absent.

Ex-employee Array

I wanted to give everyone an update as we've created a new version of Sonic Studio for the Phoebus that will work for Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit). Currently the driver is in beta stage and does have a few things that are still being fine tuned. ENC is currently not working completely under this version and we're working on fixing this in the official version that's planned to be released within the next 6-8 weeks not pending any other delays. This beta version will be available on the download section of the product page sometime around Friday to Saturday (Feb 26-27), of course depending on your timezone (scheduled to be available on the server on Saturday morning for Taiwan).
    Last edited by Bahz; 02-25-2016 at 08:43 AM.

New ROGer Array

Installed Beta version 1.1.3, still no luck with the Windows 10 Netflix app.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast