cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project: "Fallout 4" Zen-Modz

Zenator
Level 8

Hello

I'm in the proses of modding my first case. this build is still work in progress.
I have been working on some custom water cooling parts as well as modding the case.
among other mod's, this is a Silverstone FT02 that started off silver.

Parts list:

CPU: I5 4590 @ 3.80 GHZ
GPU: GTX 590
MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA.
RAM: 16GB DDR3-(11-11-11-30) / G.SKILL R.J. @ 2100mhz
PSU: Cougar CMX 1000w
Storage: OCZ agility 3 240gb @ 2tb hdd.
Case :Silverstone FT02

Project: "Fallout 4" Zen-Modz

38 REPLIES 38

Zenator
Level 8

Thank you for looking, And I hope you like what I have done with it so far, Still more to come.

Cheers, Zen.

Zenator
Level 8
Hello all, Here is a small update, Add a cover to the GPU to hide the fittings

Gone over the face panel again with with some fin detail and added some matting base paint to all the rust to make it pop a bit more. and scotched some parts of the face panel to dull it up a bit.

Started doing some work on the cover door for the ROG base panel/DVD drive and so on.

Also Getting the vents all painted and bent up. and adding texture too them as well.

Have not had a lot of time to get much more done. but it's all starting to take shape.:)

_TRG__Kicker
Level 7
Vary nice case mod! How heavy is this thing?

Zenator
Level 8
Thx Its around 25kg atm. 🙂

Zenator
Level 8
Hello again,

I've been adding the details to the front frame door, And starting to add the textures. then will be adding the mesh to it.

Thank you for looking.

Zenator
Level 8
A bit more progress, Added screws to the side panel, finished the 2nd door. And working on some more weathering textures on the grill to make it look like water has been running off it, that's still work in progress. And added hinges to the grill as well, so I can open it to clean the fan filters.

Input and feedback is welcome.

Cheers, Zen.

Zenator
Level 8
Cats out of the bag.

I did not want to say want I'm trying to build till I knew if I could pull it off. Being this is my Fist try at Modding a PC. I needed to make sure I could make it happen.

Zenator
Level 8
Working on some red and blue caps.

Fun little things. I think, :rolleyes: