cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best...

AQUASTEVAE
Level 8
program for monitoring your ssd drive? i saw something a long time ago on one of the threads about a really nice program that shows your wear percentage, and how long the ssd should last. i would love to have that program.
CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11
7 REPLIES 7

BrodyBoy
Level 10
Was it CrystalDiskInfo?

that looks like it, but there was an indicator that told you what percentage of wear there was, and gave an estimate of how long it was going to last.
CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11

BrodyBoy wrote:
Was it CrystalDiskInfo?

i have my system set up so that i use a standard acct, and have an admin acct for loading programs and other such things. however, after loading crystaldiskinfo, it doesn't give me a temp for my ssd, and will not come up on my user acct. it says my disk is good, but doesn't tell me the temp or the buffer size, etc...

dstrakele
Level 14
Here is another SSD monitor utility: http://ssd-life.com/
This one offers SSD Lifetime info. I don't have an SSD and so don't have this software. You're on your own...
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

dstrakele wrote:
Here is another SSD monitor utility: http://ssd-life.com/
This one offers SSD Lifetime info. I don't have an SSD and so don't have this software. You're on your own...

yep, this is it. i dl the pro version, and it works fine. thanks!

dstrakele
Level 14
Good! Glad you're happy. Fate tells me I'm supposed to go diving with you on your home turf sometime in the future... ;>{)>
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

dstrakele wrote:
Good! Glad you're happy. Fate tells me I'm supposed to go diving with you on your home turf sometime in the future... ;>{)>

well, don't disappoint fate. any time you're ready, just come on down. and you will be the next contestant on into the blue!