cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with windows 7 64-bit

Retired
Not applicable
When I install windows 7 ultimate , laptop run windows and when windows goes to the part when user loging mast show on screen, windows put some blue background with no icons and other staf. Help please
13 REPLIES 13

Retired
Not applicable
how clean of a install did you do? is this an upgrade? and is this a legit copy of windows or bootleg? Back up all your data and try doing another clean install with a full reformat.

Retired
Not applicable
Brian@ASUS wrote:
how clean of a install did you do? is this an upgrade? and is this a legit copy of windows or bootleg? Back up all your data and try doing another clean install with a full reformat.

I have olrady tried clean instal with format several times and get the same resault. Is that becouse the windows is bootleg?

Retired
Not applicable
I'm not upgrade windows, I'm instal the new one. I have windows home premium 64bit but I wont to instal windows ultimate 64 bit. Do you have some sugestion or advise?

xeromist
Could be a bad disc. Does it look scratched?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Pyro411
Level 7
Goranthe, the best way to go about that is, if you have access to legal Retail or OEM Windows 7 64bit Home Premium disks install from that to give yourself a good fresh clean load using the license attached to your PC, to go from Home Premium to Ultimate from there I would suggest going the Anytime upgrade route either directly from Microsoft or a reseller of any sort.

I used this to legally go from Home Premium to Ultimate
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116772&cm_re=Home_Premium_to_Ultimate_upgra...

Retired
Not applicable
Pyro411 wrote:
Goranthe, the best way to go about that is, if you have access to legal Retail or OEM Windows 7 64bit Home Premium disks install from that to give yourself a good fresh clean load using the license attached to your PC, to go from Home Premium to Ultimate from there I would suggest going the Anytime upgrade route either directly from Microsoft or a reseller of any sort.

I used this to legally go from Home Premium to Ultimate
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116772&cm_re=Home_Premium_to_Ultimate_upgra...

Thanks a lot!!!

Pyro411
Level 7
You're welcome. oh & the upgrade from Home Premium to Ultimate doesn't take to awfully long, I'd say from start to finish from Premium to Ultimate roughly 30-60 minutes in total after all is said and done.

Retired
Not applicable
yea some bootlegs depending on where its sourced from could have been corrupted. try to get at least an oem disk and using your serial key

Pyro411
Level 7
*cough* I never posted this *cough*

http://forum.notebookreview.com/windows-os-software/428068-legal-windows-7-download-links-just-like-...

The above URL is how to download the ISO from DigitalRiver "Microsoft's primary digital distributor" and how to edit the ISO file so it's universal.