Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

ROG Member Array

ROG Idirect will not connect to Rampage 4 Extreme - strange error

recently purchased a Rampage 4 extreme and have had no luck getting the ROG idirect Iphone / Ipad app (latest) to connect to my brand new Rampage 4 extreme, they only small amount of luck i have had is to get the error "Warning - New Versions Available. Update ASUS Mobilink to 1.00,42 or later from the support site http://support.asus.com , that would be fine but i already have mobilink version V1.01.04 stalled as thats the version that the Motherboad support CD installed, please help

ROG Member Array

Bump! Bump!

Super Moderator Array

not sure whats goin on, im askin around about this...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Same problem here

I have EXACTLY the same problem, i paired my phone and my computer with no problems (i can use any of the bluettoth functions of the phone from the computer), but cant get it to work.

I also have mobilink version V1.01.04, when i try to connect via bluetooth i get the same "unable to connect to the computer" error, and if i try via wifi (even with firewall disabled), i got the same error than Dahofrin, the program prompts me to "Update ASUS Mobilink to 1.00,42 or later from the support site"

Many thanks in advance.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Igb View Post
    I have EXACTLY the same problem, i paired my phone and my computer with no problems (i can use any of the bluettoth functions of the phone from the computer), but cant get it to work.

I also have mobilink version V1.01.04, when i try to connect via bluetooth i get the same "unable to connect to the computer" error, and if i try via wifi (even with firewall disabled), i got the same error than Dahofrin, the program prompts me to "Update ASUS Mobilink to 1.00,42 or later from the support site"

Many thanks in advance.
    I found new (and strange) behaviour: If i click the "test" button having bluetooth selected, i get, as i said the error "unable to connect to the computer" BUT, if the phone is connected via usb, and i try to do the same (with bluetooth selected aswell), i get the other error "Update ASUS Mobilink to 1.00,42 or later from the support site"

Will keep trying

ROG Member Array

well to be honest im glad that im not the only one having this issue ... i have also tried an phone 3GS on ios 4.3.5 and im getting the same error

ROG Guru: White Belt Array DangerClose's Avatar

Mine didn't work either. Glad I'm not the only one.

ROG Member Array

Bump! Bump!

Super Moderator Array

what version of os running on your phone?

ROG Member Array

I am running IOS 5.01 on my iPhone 4 and I've also tried using an iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.3.5

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast