ROG Member Array bdolphin66 PC Specs
    bdolphin66 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Lenovo Y50: i7, 860M 4GB, 16GB RAM, & 500GB SSD 850 Pro
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme
    ProcessorIntel 5960X

64 GB DDR4 RAM Installed but BIOS says 49GB

I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out what is wrong. I have a 64GB Kit of Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 RAM installed and the BIOS only sees 49GB. I have swapped the RAM around and I get the same thing, so that leads me to believe that the RAM is good. I tried loosening the CPU cooler a little bit to see if that would help and it didn't. I also updated to the latest BIOS with that not helping either. I contacted corsair and they said that if I use anything but the XMP profile I will void my warranty. I asked this because I heard people hear saying about increase the DRAM voltage and others talking about the offset voltage. I know from former overclocking I only increased the offset voltage to try and get my overclock stable once I had overclocked my RAM. I tried only using 6 sticks of RAM in the slots as per the manual and then I got the proper amount of RAM seen in the BIOS. I also tried 6 sticks of RAM but instead of what the manual recommends, I put the RAM in A1,A2,B2 & D1,D2,C2 and now I am only getting 32GB to show up. Is it possible that my B2 and C2 RAM slots are not working? I am going to reseat the cpu and check for any bent pins, but I highly doubt that, I didn't tighten the CPU cooler that tight in the first place, and I also have never bent any pins by tightening my CPU cooler before. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

bdolphin66 PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel 5960X

It is a single 64GB kit

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Does your system detect all 64GB when you run your memory at 2133MHz? Also are you using the latest BIOS for the motherboard? And lastly, please list your complete system specifications for me.

bdolphin66 PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel 5960X

I amusing the latest bios. When i went to xmp it onmy gave me iptions for 1.2v at 2400 or 2666 (i think that speed) at 1.35v but i picked the 2400 cuz thats my ram speed and it matched the timings my ram was rated for. Do you mean lower down to pick a lower speed of 2133? I am testing this outa the case before i build it because i have so many fans that it takes hours to wire it. But when i was testing it i had a 5960x, corsair dominator platinum 2400 64gb kit, corsair rm750 psu (cuz im waiting for my ax1200i to show up in the mail) a single 780ti installed and a corsaie h100i gtx cooler with 2 fans in a push setup. Temps are nice at like 26-28 while in bios. I reseated cpu and loosened cooler but that didnt work. Is it possible if a pin or two got bent in the cpu socket that everything would work normal but two dimm slots? They look fine, but two of them look a tad off, although i dont know how this could happened.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

That's correct. Just run your RAM without XMP to see if the system picks up all the modules at the default 2133MHz speed.