cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bf Error, cant get to bios

khoatic
Level 7
So I keep getting stuck at a bF error code and nothing happens after that point. Im not exactly sure what else to do to return to the bios.
6 REPLIES 6

khoatic
Level 7
Ive tried, clearing the CMOS, Doing MEMOK!, Retry several time. Tried taking out all Ram sticks but one, swapped to assure its all rams were the only slot in. Disabled each of my two GPU. All of which proved unsuccessful in attempting to be able to boot to bios.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

BF is a memory error code. Remove the CPU and check for any bent or damaged socket pins. When remounting be sure the cooler is evenly but not overtightened. Also check the the board is not being bent/flexed from improper mounting. A complete list of components including model numbers would be helpful.

khoatic
Level 7
I should also note that the there are no LED lights lit. Im running a i7-5960k, 2 GTX Titan X, G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 64GB (8 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2800, and EVGA 1200W P2.

khoatic
Level 7
Im alittle baffled atm, but I hit the bios switch button and it now is able to go to bios and pass BF. Confirming that OS loads fine here in a sec

khoatic
Level 7
confirmed, that did the trick for w.e. reason, OS booted up and everything appears stable again

Chino
Level 15