cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploaded results not posting to the RB leaderboard...???

Radeson
Level 7
Hello all,
I just posted a few results from Realbench. The results that i posted beat previous records for me with 3 GPU's. I scored a 134474 with 3 Radeon R9 290's it beat my previous score of 131083. This should have moved me up to 6th place on the 3 gpu list from 8th place. If there are any website admins or someone that can help, please do. The results are posting as I am able to pull them up if I search fro my name on the leaderboard. FYI my username is: radeson1120

Thank you in advance for the help........
4 REPLIES 4

Menthol
Level 14
Radeson,
Good score, it shows you have 4 GPU's you are on the first page, no need to sort by name or # of GPU's

no that's a different score from 4 months ago menthol.... it's not letting me add new scores. I achieved a 134000 with 3 gpus the other day and it wouldnt properly post to the "3 gpu" leaderboard...

Menthol
Level 14
Oh OK, still a score to be proud of my friend, I guess we need someone to look into this

Thank you Menthol. I look up to you from the lower rungs... Never thought i'd be on the top spots ever... I do hope they fix it soon. If you do a search by username for radeson1120 you can see the new score and not the one that's posted.... Here (134474):
http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/?search=radeson1120

As you can see there are 3 gpu's used and it still hasnt posted to the leaderboard. Which would make me number 6 I believe on the "3 GPU" section...