cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Limit Still 5?

chrsplmr
Level 18
Is the image limit still 5? I thought I read that was increased to 15....
Also..when posting a question such as this one..with the question in the title
and then an image...you get an error..the messege is to short.....minor..fyi...[its a big plate].c.

11 REPLIES 11

Kipper
Level 10
Good question

If I am going to continue to post my reviews on the forum a limit of 4 or 5 will not permit it.

X-ROG
Level 15
It was reduced temporarily as it's producing a bug related to the login issue. We've got to move the forum server probably so it'll all be changed after that.

chrsplmr
Level 18
We can hear all the hammering and sawing. It looks better everyday.

X-ROG
Level 15
I've emailed Mr ASUSROGADMIN and will chat today about this 🙂 Just letting you know it's still on our minds!

X-ROG
Level 15
It's now up to 10! Please give it a whirl 😄

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
It's now up to 10! Please give it a whirl 😄

No, No heaven forbid. You must cut Chris back to 1 image a day PERIOD

They are never just an image coming from him, they are a complex puzzle explaining the mysteries of life in the ROG world. It takes the average mortal hours to get through each and everyone of them and they never end, the final answer is not to be found, it is lost in the depths of his tormented mind. LOL

chrsplmr
Level 18
we know how hard all are working to make this successful.... sorry for the lack of
patience at times.........

I posted a poll last night.... tried to delete it...because of image problems...
now it is cutting....800x200 images...then resizing them to 800x200
i have no idea where to go from here................... i have tried all... and
then....something changed....AGAIN... so...
im with ya.............. surrender...NEVER.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
we know how hard all are working to make this successful.... sorry for the lack of
patience at times.........

I posted a poll last night.... tried to delete it...because of image problems...
now it is cutting....800x200 images...then resizing them to 800x200
i have no idea where to go from here................... i have tried all... and
then....something changed....AGAIN... so...
im with ya.............. surrender...NEVER.c.

Sorry Chris I really don't follow the problem - could you link me to those threads so we can see.

Kip - Oh thank god I'm not the only one then 😉

chrsplmr
Level 18
all in time my friends...all in time.... i PM'd u that M.........kip..as always bro+...and exactly put....there is a grand finali
in my mind for that thread...it is screaming to be let out....but....if ya think teleporting mr. shih into my office was fun..
and he does walk on air...he was getting flowers and a crown...hahahahahahhaha......
have you ever really seen 'THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD'?...well if this forum and thread
ever get straightened out....u might just see what i think i saw...thanks brothers.c.