New ROGer Array

Rog g501 driver_power_state_failure

Hi Guys,

Please help me to fix this issue on my brand new laptop ASUS ROG G501 just bought it yesterday.
    Whenever i shutdown my laptop and then the next instance i turn it on again,
    I was able to go back on the desktop screen, the problem is when i click a program to start, for example I always
    click first the Steam app but it won't open, after several seconds then the Blue screen error pops
    up and indicates that it needs to restart as the computer encountered an error "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE".
    After restarting my laptop resume on normal operation until
    I shut it down again then the cycle repeats (desktop screen - blue screen error - restart - normal operation).

Thanks in advance.

Nvidia GTX960M 4GB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Driver Power Failure.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	50190
    Last edited by jecc047; 06-30-2015 at 01:11 AM.

ROG Member Array

I get these too.
    got the g501 today.

BSODS and screen flickering in games

New ROGer Array

We have the same situation. I just bought my ASUS G501 last week and i already had experience the problem trice. Everytime i reboot, it just randomly happend whether i'm about to open a steam game or just simply browsing my library. Please provide support for us ASUS

System:
    ASUS R.O.G. G501

ROG Member Array

I had the same problem with my g501. After searching a lot on the internet, I found a solution that worked (well for me at least).

I uninstalled MacAfee (which is known for its BSODs) and more importantly the ROG GameFirst 3 program.

Not a single BSOD since then