cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless intel ac g751jy...bad config

diogogmaio
Level 7
Hello guys

I installed the original driver for wireless in Asus g751jy support. The intel AC something something.
When I am on twitch I choose source and the video stutters a bit if I am at balanced energy plan.
If I put the pc on high / maximum performance energy plan the video doesn't stutter.
I already tried and seen the options in the energy plan and even when I keep the wifi energy options equal the video stutters.
I think it can be driver related.
Do you guys installed what driver?
1 REPLY 1

NitroX
Level 10
diogogmaio wrote:
Hello guys

I installed the original driver for wireless in Asus g751jy support. The intel AC something something.
When I am on twitch I choose source and the video stutters a bit if I am at balanced energy plan.
If I put the pc on high / maximum performance energy plan the video doesn't stutter.
I already tried and seen the options in the energy plan and even when I keep the wifi energy options equal the video stutters.
I think it can be driver related.
Do you guys installed what driver?

You should always go for the latest driver from Intel's website. Click here to get the latest driver for Windows 8.1 64Bit (Assuming that you have this OS): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24864/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-8-1- and select the second file in order to download the "Driver Only" because the IntelPRO Set is quite useless. Try this out and if this driver doesn't solve your issue then I will redirect you to a thread where I have explained some of the settings that you can change for the wireless adapter to avoid possible issues.

PS: If you don't have WIndows 8.1 x64 then you should find the same drivers but for your specific operating system. Take into consideration that the driver for Windows 8.1 should also work on Windows 10 if you have the technical preview installed.