cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA no stock?

bdolphin66
Level 7
So I have been trying to rma my rampage v extreme since the day i got it, i cant tame it back to antonline because there return policy is garbage. Anyone have experience with this? Asus cant even tell me if stock will be back in 3 days or 3 months. Any advice would be really appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

Korth
Level 14
If you bought from a vendor which has stock and you have proof that your RMA has been approved (along with proof of a wait of "3 days or 3 months") then you might be able to arrange for a direct replacement through them.

3 days seems reasonable to me. But if you seriously expect to wait up to 3 months (and you've had the product for less than 30 days) then simply return it, take the restock penalty on the chin, and order another mobo which is in stock. I always buy computer gear local when I can, online only when I must, so that I always have a direct product return option when necessary - without shipping costs/delays and other hassles. "I am not satisfied with this product" is really the only reason I need to give.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

I totally hear ya and I really should have dont that but i got lazy and didnt even look on newegg that it was a marketplace seller. So im pretty much stuck, gona have to just buy another board if nothing comes back in stock soon then try and ebay the original board once fixed.