cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB headset not detected by SupremeFX

exruxx
Level 7
Hello, i just bought a new Hyperx Cloud II headset and i would like to enhance its sound and bass a little bit.
It has a USB connection, and SupremeFX keeps telling me that there is no connected sound device. Is there a way to make the software see my headset ?

Im completly new into this stuff, so i dont really understand how supremeFX works.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Korth
Level 14
You might be able to fix it by ensuring the USB driver loads before SupremeFX at startup. Either change the startup order around or delay SupremeFX. Easiest fix is to configure SupremeFX to not load itself automatically and run it manually.

SupremeFX is mostly a ROG marketing thing, it largely refers to audio features in hardware. I wasn't really impressed by SupremeFX software and don't use it much - I might be wrong but I think Sonic Radar might be the only extra functionality the software provides. If this is true, and if you don't use Sonic Radar, just deactivate or uninstall SupremeFX.

There's tons of free audio player, EQ, and FX software which can be custom-tweaked to provide a better sound experience than SupremeFX. Asus-ROG makes excellent motherboards and graphic cards, but their software and factory sound settings ... meh.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Hi !
Same problem ... it doesn't help if i start it manually .
Still only detects my green jack speakers ! 😞